Loose lower control arm bolt

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
What is it going to take @RamCares ? Do we want someone to get hurt? I'm at a loss of words....

What is it going to take @RamCares ? Do we want someone to get hurt? I'm at a loss of words....
@RamCares you need to fund dealers to do a complimentary suspension inspection. You don't even need to do a recall. You just need to compensate the dealers for their time. This expense will be much less than a law suit of a killed family due to faulty suspension. There are way too many public posts at this point. You need to get someone to recognize that a complimentary inspection is the safest and cheapest route to go at this point.

@RamCares you need to fund dealers to do a complimentary suspension inspection. You don't even need to do a recall. You just need to compensate the dealers for their time. This expense will be much less than a law suit of a killed family due to faulty suspension. There are way too many public posts at this point. You need to get someone to recognize that a complimentary inspection is the safest and cheapest route to go at this point.
Very well said.

Because some dealers think it is a damn joke @RamCares
1614299750835.png

I got the same response. "Don't believe everything you see on the internet"... "We will check fluids but doubt they will put it up on the rack and we definitely will not go over it with fine tooth comb."

Comforting.... Not....

Last edited:
Dealers do the biding for the manufactures and push their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if dealer found something loose or not assembled correctly and it could be just tightened up, they probably would not even tell customer.

That is why I took my TRX to an Extreme off shop, put it on the lift and we check everything in Butter DA Great's video. They did it for free as all the guys at shop wanted to check the truck and I gave the owner a ride for a thanks.

Dealers do the biding for the manufactures and push their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if dealer found something loose or not assembled correctly and it could be just tightened up, they probably would not even tell customer.

That is why I took my TRX to an Extreme off shop, put it on the lift and we check everything in Butter DA Great's video. They did it for free as all the guys at shop wanted to check the truck and I gave the owner a ride for a thanks.
And that is great service right there folks. Not even a dealer but still took a gander at the truck for JRex. @RamCares take note.

I suspect they will never release a safety bulletin for loose hardware since they are under the impression dealers are all over these vehicles and the assembly errors as part of their PDI. Eventually someone we’ll get hurt or even worse, killed. This forum will become the largest source of evidence.

@RamCares Seems like you have a problem on you hands around quality control and customer assurance. Mind answering what it is you plan on doing? The build quality failures are mounting.

Guys I know this is the wrong thread, but I was in here reading when my dealer called. MY TRUCK CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally unexpected, as I didn't get a window sticker. Must be something stuck in the system on my status. Sooo pumped.

He sent me a pic too. She is a beauty!!!

1614306809350.png

Guys I know this is the wrong thread, but I was in here reading when my dealer called. MY TRUCK CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally unexpected, as I didn't get a window sticker. Must be something stuck in the system on my status. Sooo pumped.

View attachment 6041
Yep, you had a couple of tasty beverages tonight huh? Lol

View attachment 6041
It'll buff out...
I suspect they will never release a safety bulletin for loose hardware since they are under the impression dealers are all over these vehicles and the assembly errors as part of their PDI. Eventually someone we’ll get hurt or even worse, killed. This forum will become the largest source of evidence.
And I got plenty of employee communications if someone needs it too...

Pfft. I don’t even see the problem. Ram told me it was good. Would they lie?
They concerned about the wrong 2 words. You should think those 2 would be customer safety but it is instead profit sharing.

I need to see a response for @RamCares. I need to see that they actually care and are addressing their QC issues. For everyone following. Like this to show @RamCares you really want someone to address all the issues. This is getting to a point it is not worth trusting RAM with products. RAM ARE YOU LISTENING?! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WEIGH IN. WE ARE LISTENING. WE WANT REASSURANCES FROM YOU! Fire the QC managers! Lack of response from @RamCares is not reassuring!

I need to see a response for @RamCares. I need to see that they actually care and are addressing their QC issues. For everyone following. Like this to show @RamCares you really want someone to address all the issues. This is getting to a point it is not worth trusting RAM with products. RAM ARE YOU LISTENING?! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WEIGH IN. WE ARE LISTENING. WE WANT REASSURANCES FROM YOU! Fire the QC managers! Lack of response from @RamCares is not reassuring!
Trust me, Ram is here investigating how I know so much info because they're in their feels that I leaked info about the 22 non-supercharged TRX. I would think they would be concerned about customer safety but guess not

Confirmed this also happened to a local truck here received in Orlando

They concerned about the wrong 2 words. You should think those 2 would be customer safety but it is instead profit sharing.
Yeah, that text got me. NTSB or whoever else regulates them should be up their ass hard. I can't even imagine something like that being said at my company. Yeah we strive to meet financials, but everyone understands patients come first. I don't see how cars are any different.

Back