Looking for TRX MSRP dealer in Florida to trade 2019 Shelby Super Snake F150

CottonTop

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Shelby Super Snake F150
I’m looking for a Florida dealer who is selling TRXs at MSRP. I have a 2019 Shelby Super Snake F150 to trade in with 22k miles.

4 door or short cab ?

I would think that would get gobbled up real quick if you put it up for sale for more than you would save on the tax.
You may be right about that, but I’ve sold a car where there was still a loan lien on it before and it was a hassle. And dealers are offering good money right now for a trade in like that.

You may be right about that, but I’ve sold a car where there was still a loan lien on it before and it was a hassle. And dealers are offering good money right now for a trade in like that.
Your getting offered a great trade in value because there getting big bucks selling it. I would contact the bank and ask them how a payoff would work with a sale.

I’m looking for a Florida dealer who is selling TRXs at MSRP. I have a 2019 Shelby Super Snake F150 to trade in with 22k miles.
There is an msrp thread with a list of dealers but if you are willing to travel, dealers are offering 8k-10k below MSRP within half a days drive from you. Might be worth the trip.

There is an msrp thread with a list of dealers but if you are willing to travel, dealers are offering 8k-10k below MSRP within half a days drive from you. Might be worth the trip.
They are offering it on an order... Sounds like he wants one sooner than later

Prices for “on the lot” trucks have gone up over the past few months….for anyone that’s “gotta have it now” it’s pay to play….when you’re trading it’s true people are getting top dollar on a trade but they’re also paying too dollar on the purchase….

Prices for “on the lot” trucks have gone up over the past few months….for anyone that’s “gotta have it now” it’s pay to play….when you’re trading it’s true people are getting top dollar on a trade but they’re also paying too dollar on the purchase….
Same with housing... I keep hearing how people are thinking about selling but good luck finding a house

I’m new to this forum is there a quick link to that. My email is Jimgstathis@gmail.com
This is the MSRP thread:

Some of the info there might have gotten old as time has gone on but a good place to start.

Granger in Iowa, Koons in Va, Chapman in Pa, Sam Leman in IL are some of the bigger discount dealers on the forum for ordered trucks if you are willing to wait the few months for turnaround time. There are other MSRP or below dealers as well. Search around the purchasing section of the thread for some good info.

I just picked up mine a few weeks ago in Florida and it was not an easy project. I wanted a specific color and options. Eventually I found what I was looking for and was able to get the deal I wanted. Most of the dealers around here are asking $20k markup. I would suggest calling the dealership and asking if they are willing to go down on the markup. You have a trade they can make some money on. They might be willing to deal, like the dealership I used. Good luck on your search took me a couple months.

I’m in SFL and ordered from Performance Ram in Delaware OH for $5500 under MSRP. Kurt has been great to work with. Plan on driving up to trade in and drive back. 1111 miles each way.

Back