swankyzaphod

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Black TR2
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW X4M Competition
My wife currently has a X5 M-Sport that we leased in 2018. First and Last lease by the way! My wife loves BMWs, I use to love them, but I feel they have cheapened the entire product line. I use to have an older 550, and that car felt solid and well put together. My wifes's X5 feels cheap inside, and does not handle like they use too. Any suggestions? We drove the Cayenne, and I loved it. New Genesis is ok, but Hyundai missed the mark a bit. She likes the look of the new MDX Type-S. Any suggestions? She is not a car nut like me, so high horsepower Track hawks are out of the question!!!

My sister loves her Audi Q5. Great smell, feel, and responsiveness in in the non sport models. They got the Q5, Q7, and Q8's. My sister want to jump in the SQ7 but it's too rich for her blood

We had a macan turbo for a year. Awesome vehicle after Cobb tune! Super small was downside. We replaced w 2015 g63 that we did lift and shocks with 35 inch tires. Totally transformed the look. Wife loves it and now functional as well

My wife currently has a X5 M-Sport that we leased in 2018. First and Last lease by the way! My wife loves BMWs, I use to love them, but I feel they have cheapened the entire product line. I use to have an older 550, and that car felt solid and well put together. My wifes's X5 feels cheap inside, and does not handle like they use too. Any suggestions? We drove the Cayenne, and I loved it. New Genesis is ok, but Hyundai missed the mark a bit. She likes the look of the new MDX Type-S. Any suggestions? She is not a car nut like me, so high horsepower Track hawks are out of the question!!!
My wife needed a 3 row SUV that could fit a rear facing car seat behind her driving and she is 5' 11" and the only one that fit the bill (believe me we put the car seat in EVERY 3 row SUV available in 2018) that wasn't a full sized SUV was the durango(if the durango didn't exist she was willing to get a minivan for a couple years until our 3 kids are out of car seats). I got the SRT for when I drive it but she has had it since october 2018 and loves it.

My sister loves her Audi Q5. Great smell, feel, and responsiveness in in the non sport models. They got the Q5, Q7, and Q8's. My sister want to jump in the SQ7 but it's too rich for her blood
We test drove the SQ7, very quick. The problem we had with it is the bolstering on the seats are not adjustable, and it has very little storage. Otherwise I was impressed, it is a rocket ship

In a mid size like the X5 with good power but not the top model...

SQ7/8
GLE53
Defender

Not as baller at the school pickup line is the Lincoln Aviator. Our neighbor got the top of the line one and she absolutely loves it.

In a mid size like the X5 with good power but not the top model...

SQ7/8
GLE53
Defender

Not as baller at the school pickup line is the Lincoln Aviator. Our neighbor got the top of the line one and she absolutely loves it

You have a GLE53? I love the Mercedes, but none of the dealers near me know how to sell cars. Last 3 BMWs I bought I cross shopped hard, and they don't seem to care to earn my business. Right now I think it is X5, Cayenne, or Type-S MDX

No I don’t have one. One of my best friends in town is the GM at my local dealership, he’s fantastic if you want an MB, I’m happy to introduce you. I test drove the new GLE63S and was impressed by its power, design and tech. I decided to go with the Durango Hellcat instead cause it seemed like more fun.

I’ve had a lot of beemers , but I hate the X5. I also had a Mercedes Gl 450 which I loved in every way. I will be getting a GL 580 in a couple of years. Awesome SUV

You have a GLE53? I love the Mercedes, but none of the dealers near me know how to sell cars. Last 3 BMWs I bought I cross shopped hard, and they don't seem to care to earn my business. Right now I think it is X5, Cayenne, or Type-S MDX
Flemington Mercedes is a good dealer. I just got a car from them. Tell them I sent you and you can get a great deal. I can send you my info on PM if you need it

I drive a Trackhawk and I love it but since you are saying that is out of the question last week my wife's ordered Lincoln Aviator came in and I think it is one of the nicest vehicles I have ever been in. I had a BMW X6 (Dinan 3) and it blows it away for fit and comfort although, my Trackhawk is faster Ha Ha.

Flemington Mercedes is a good dealer. I just got a car from them. Tell them I sent you and you can get a great deal. I can send you my info on PM if you need it
Please do!

Bought the wife a 2020 Audi SQ8. Twin turbo V8 (wife has no idea, she just wanted the Q8), absolute beautiful SUV. Quality. Solid grocery getter. She drives it like a granny, I drive it like I stole it.

I've heard great things from friends about the Aviator. I test drove a Defender about a month ago and it was awesome. The only problem (sort of) is the options on the Defender are almost endless. Its overwhelming really.

How about the Tesla Model X? My wife has a 2019 Model X 100D. Suitably quick and seats 6 with the 3rd row. It holds our family of 5 with no problem. Mom is 5’10” daughter is 6’, I’m 6’7” 240 and the boys are 6’6” 315 and 6’7” 285 (college football players). It’s been a great daily use vehicle for my wife and has been on a bunch of longer road trips. We’ve been extremely pleased with it. It’ll be good buddy for the TRX whenever it gets here!

We loved our 2012 BMW X5, drove the crap out of it. It was one of my favorites till we got our 2020 Durango SRT. They cost less than equally equipped Grand Cherokee and I think they ride nicer. Cost for the money, I don't think you can do much better if you need a third row seat or just more space. I'm a big guy and ride in the back seat all the time of the Durango. It handles great to me, good power when you need it. I love that I can work on it with my sons and we now have an all Hemi garage. We ordered what we wanted, only took 4 weeks from order to delivery.

The new Audi Q8 is nice. Have you considered the new Land Rover Defender? I test drove one a few months ago and was impressed. I just worry about the long term reliability.

How about the Tesla Model X? My wife has a 2019 Model X 100D. Suitably quick and seats 6 with the 3rd row. It holds our family of 5 with no problem. Mom is 5’10” daughter is 6’, I’m 6’7” 240 and the boys are 6’6” 315 and 6’7” 285 (college football players). It’s been a great daily use vehicle for my wife and has been on a bunch of longer road trips. We’ve been extremely pleased with it. It’ll be good buddy for the TRX whenever it gets here!
Geez! What kind of hormone diet is your family on? When the "short" one in the family is nearly 6 ft., you aren't hiding anything on top of the fridge!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back