Limited edition for sale

Anyone want a LE. I have one set aside for me fully loaded but am thinking about either selling it straight off or giving up contract.
Crackerjack looks to have first dibs here based on the earlier post. But if he passes, I'll take a look. Currently have a white ordered but wanted the LE. Would probably rather take the contract with the dealer.

I would be very interested, if you two pass on it. I live in Montana. Please let me know Grimsley...

Anyone want a LE. I have one set aside for me fully loaded but am thinking about either selling it straight off or giving up contract.
I would be interested in buying it out. I am about to place an order for one so let me know. My cell is 630 335-7226.

I can send you whatever you need for a deposit
Hi Chick. Just checking in to see if you are still looking to sell it or turn over the contract. I will buy it if it is available.

I can send you whatever you need for a deposit

Hi Chick. Just checking in to see if you are still looking to sell it or turn over the contract. I will buy it if it is available.
He has been silent on this since his original post, just an FYI. I posted second and no response. Also sent him a direct message/convo and no response there either. Not sure if he found someone elsewhere or not.

He has been silent on this since his original post, just an FYI. I posted second and no response. Also sent him a direct message/convo and no response there either. Not sure if he found someone elsewhere or not.
Well first it’s because I’ve been working a ton of hours. Second not all LE are fully loaded in response to the guy that says they are all fully loaded. There are lots of options to add. Third I’m still deciding. Will let you know more later. Happy holidays. Cheers

Well first it’s because I’ve been working a ton of hours. Second not all LE are fully loaded in response to the guy that says they are all fully loaded. There are lots of options to add. Third I’m still deciding. Will let you know more later. Happy holidays. Cheers
Thanks! Hope you get some time to relax soon!

Thanks for the heads up. Let me know what you decide and Merry Christmas.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back