Leveling

Nowwhat

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250, Urus, KTM
Looks like the front to rear height will be the usual 2" difference..

I don't want to raise the front .. will try to lower the rear.. was easy on the Ford

On this truck will probably need shorter springs

Wondering if the Rebel springs would work

If this truck is anything like a Raptor (pretty much at max travel from factory), do not use the bolt on leveling pucks. They will throw the droop travel way out of wack and possibly bind the UCA with the coil. I'd wait for quality leveling spring to come out. Eibach will most likely make one.

Looks like the front to rear height will be the usual 2" difference..

I don't want to raise the front .. will try to lower the rear.. was easy on the Ford

On this truck will probably need shorter springs

Wondering if the Rebel springs would work
From most of the interviews the Ram engineers have commented on how unique the rear springs are. The largest ever made for a passanger vehicle...only two companies world wide could even manufacture them...
I would wait and not expect the Rebel springs to work at all. No reason to spend huge money on a truck and then mess up the handling.

My 2c
X

From most of the interviews the Ram engineers have commented on how unique the rear springs are. The largest ever made for a passanger vehicle...only two companies world wide could even manufacture them...
I would wait and not expect the Rebel springs to work at all. No reason to spend huge money on a truck and then mess up the handling.

My 2c
X

Hahahaha,,,, i get it ,,,,they are long not unique though,,,just springs...

leveled my last trucks by lowering the back...works out great....the suspended weight of the Rebel will be roughly the same....there are some quality rear spring kits for the 1500 with plus 3,4,6 inch etc....the stock ram is an 18.5" rear spring I believe...the TRX 23.6"....so a plus 3" ram spring would be 21.5,,,,, should be possible

I suppose it will go the way of collars then springs for the front. I’ll be leveling via front as soon as possible. 37s are waiting.

I lowered the back of my air ride 1500 by changing links. Looks better level.
I may have to lower the TRX just to get it in the garage. I’ll be watching for the right way to do it

I would rather lift the front than lower the rear, unless you are talking about a low rider. Other than loosing clearances, in a pick up truck you always have the potential for rear springs to sag, caused by over loading or towing really big loads, so lowering the rear seems to me as a riskier move than lifting front to level...

I would rather lift the front than lower the rear, unless you are talking about a low rider. Other than loosing clearances, in a pick up truck you always have the potential for rear springs to sag, caused by over loading or towing really big loads, so lowering the rear seems to me as a riskier move than lifting front to level...

I get it... at 81" tall though...I have no plans to raise anything hahaha..

My trucks only haul dirt bikes...so I am not planning on any issues...not really a truck for hauling anyway....If I can't find the correct springs...I will just cut a coil off of the stockers...
thumbnail (14).jpg

Once someone comes across a leveling kit for the TRX please share. This will be the first thing I do to the truck.
Following Closely.

I’m hoping to level by dropping rear 2” and maybe fit in my 79.5 garage

I’m hoping to level by dropping rear 2” and maybe fit in my 79.5 garage
Can't you remove the fin? I'm pretty sure that 2" on the rear will yield less than 2" height reduction on your tallest point. There has to be some way to move the fin from the roof to the side or back...

Can't wait for others to get started so I can decide if I want to lower or level.

I would like to level it. Leveled out my Rebel. Neither one of my trucks fit in my garage. ?. Trying to figure out what to do about that

I would like to level it. Leveled out my Rebel. Neither one of my trucks fit in my garage. ?. Trying to figure out what to do about that
Only one thing to do. Get rich and get a bigger garage.

I’m definitely not thinking about lowering. I’m hoping a leveling kit will allow 37’s to fit

Back