Level 1

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
I have been an active participant for months and it seems like most people on this forum went for loaded level two trucks. I could not afford a level 2 and I am not even sure I can afford a level 1. I bought a used 18 loaded Raptor a year ago and that truck is the most expensive truck I have ever owned. I can’t wait for my TRX to arrive. My msrp is around 77k and I actually got $5000 off. I am getting $60k for the Raptor with 8k miles on it. I would love to hear from other level 1 truck buyers. It seems like I seems like I am all alone on the Ram level 1 island. Just kidding. Trucks are getting so dam expensive. Fully loaded Rebels And limiteds are now in the low 70’s. For a few grand more I will have an ultimate truck if it ever gets here.

I’m level 1 as well but mine is pretty loaded up. Only thing I think it doesn’t have that a default level 2 has is memory seats and a price tag that’s $5k higher. Only thing I would have liked to have that is required by level 2 is the HUD.

Level 1 is all I needed. If base would've came with leather then I would've ordered a base model with remote start. My msrp is $76,650 and the only reason I'm doing it is because my 2019 1500 has hardly lost any value.

Level 1 for me , remote start , front and rear park sensor W/auto stop, HK stereo upgrade, everything I wanted nothing I don’t . Well equipped and light or lighter then loaded up one without huge price tag if you consider 77,095 cheap lol . Plan on adding sliders and bed cover and spray liner , I didn’t factory order because I didn’t want to pay over the span of my loan for the things I could do later for cash

I have been an active participant for months and it seems like most people on this forum went for loaded level two trucks. I could not afford a level 2 and I am not even sure I can afford a level 1. I bought a used 18 loaded Raptor a year ago and that truck is the most expensive truck I have ever owned. I can’t wait for my TRX to arrive. My msrp is around 77k and I actually got $5000 off. I am getting $60k for the Raptor with 8k miles on it. I would love to hear from other level 1 truck buyers. It seems like I seems like I am all alone on the Ram level 1 island. Just kidding. Trucks are getting so dam expensive. Fully loaded Rebels And limiteds are now in the low 70’s. For a few grand more I will have an ultimate truck if it ever gets here.
If you don't mind me asking, what dealer did you order from. 5k off?? I will have to use them next go around or if they have a cancelled order become available.

I am in Mass and would rather not say. I know the dealer really well and I am a good customer. The 5k off was huge for me and I am so appreciative. I did not realize you could upgrade to the HK system in level 1. When I tried to build the truck on Rams website it did not allow for that. I would have done that. Oh well, the Alpine set up is not bad. It is actually pretty good. Much better than the b and o in the Raptor. I am not going to miss that truck at all. My first and last Ford. All my past trucks have been Ram and GMC.

I am in Mass and would rather not say. I know the dealer really well and I am a good customer. The 5k off was huge for me and I am so appreciative. I did not realize you could upgrade to the HK system in level 1. When I tried to build the truck on Rams website it did not allow for that. I would have done that. Oh well, the Alpine set up is not bad. It is actually pretty good. Much better than the b and o in the Raptor. I am not going to miss that truck at all. My first and last Ford. All my past trucks have been Ram and GMC.
I'm from Ma too. Congrats on the order and a great deal. Hope to see some pics once your truck arrives for all of us to get excited over. have a 19 Raptor myself and have loved it but the TRX will be way more kick butt so gonna be fun.

Thank you. I liked the Raptor. No issues mechanically. I wish the front seat went back further. I am 6 feet 6 inches tall. The Rams have so much more leg room and the seats are so comfortable. The interior of the TRX is amazing.. GMC and Ford are so far behind.

Thank you. I liked the Raptor. No issues mechanically. I wish the front seat went back further. I am 6 feet 6 inches tall. The Rams have so much more leg room and the seats are so comfortable. The interior of the TRX is amazing.. GMC and Ford are so far behind.
Agreed. Ford came close with the 2021 interiors but, coming from a Ford guy, Ram still has a better interior. God knows where GMC is. Its like they just stopped trying.

That's awesome to hear. You will have made the best deal of anyone on here and appreciate it that much more.

Back