LE picked up today!!!!

JayRay

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 GMC Duramax
IMG951922.jpg
Picked the girl up today! 11 miles on it. 120 after bombing around for a couple hours. Shitty weather, but thats upstate NY for ya. Impressed so far....hard not to stomp on it. It's much more difficult not to yarn on the gas during break in than my C7 was since the vette was a 7 speed manual. The 500 miles will probably be on it by Sunday! 😉

View attachment 5317Picked the girl up today! 11 miles on it. 120 after bombing around for a couple hours. Shitty weather, but thats upstate NY for ya. Impressed so far....hard not to stomp on it. It's much more difficult not to yarn on the gas during break in than my C7 was since the vette was a 7 speed manual. The 500 miles will probably be on it by Sunday! 😉
Congrats and as I’m sure you will have Fun!! And she looks beautiful.

Congrats and as I’m sure you will have Fun!! And she looks beautiful.
Gracias! As others have said, its much bigger in person! My daily driver is a 2500HD Duramax and this truck feels just ad big....very wide!

Gracias! As others have said, its much bigger in person! My daily driver is a 2500HD Duramax and this truck feels just ad big....very wide!
Yeah I was going to say your 6’ 7” to prove the point that it is a Big Girl ... Cheers

View attachment 5317Picked the girl up today! 11 miles on it. 120 after bombing around for a couple hours. Shitty weather, but thats upstate NY for ya. Impressed so far....hard not to stomp on it. It's much more difficult not to yarn on the gas during break in than my C7 was since the vette was a 7 speed manual. The 500 miles will probably be on it by Sunday! 😉
Congrats, happy for you, be safe out there.

Think you got my order!!! Looks great, congrats. Maybe I’ll see mine in a couple weeks.

Kick ass! Love it!

Back