LE available and 2 other allocations!

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
I posted the info in the TRX Dealer post with the dealer info and phone number. Sorry I should have started a new thread so it would be seen.

As of this morning, 8/31/20, he had 1 LE and 2 other allocations available....I think you can probably get them for MSRP but you're on your own for the pricing....Keep me updated....good luck.....

You can call Joe Figueroa at 956-984-4400
Burns Motors Co.
McAllen Texas

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome, thanks for sharing! That might be one of the only LE's left in the country - someone better jump on that!

That's awesome, thanks for sharing! That might be one of the only LE's left in the country - someone better jump on that!
You're most welcome......I agree...."someone better jump on that"

UPDATE: As of this morning, 9/2/20, the dealership above still has the LE and 2 other allocations!!

I posted the info in the TRX Dealer post with the dealer info and phone number. Sorry I should have started a new thread so it would be seen.

As of this morning, 8/31/20, he had 1 LE and 2 other allocations available....I think you can probably get them for MSRP but you're on your own for the pricing....Keep me updated....good luck.....

Burns Motors Co.
McAllen Texas

Thanks,
Thank you for this info.

I ordered white. Its pretty well loaded. But left off the graphics and sunroof and a few other things I didn't really need. But I did get the level 2 group with the red accents and carbon fiber interior and a few other things that I wanted.

Burns Motors Co.
McAllen Texas

Thanks,
Update from Burns Motors.....as of 9/2/20 3:43 p.m (central time).......The only one they have left is the LE.....I can't believe they still have that one but they do.........

I was considering the LE but he told me the options and it just wasn't for me. It had the ram bar and the spare tire rack but no trailer tow package.
I don't care for the ram bar and the spare tire rack would have to come out. I figure that might leave holes, plus why pay for something like that and pull it off and stack it in a corner. Also, I really wanted the trailer tow package.

I ordered white. Its pretty well loaded. But left off the graphics and sunroof and a few other things I didn't really need. But I did get the level 2 group with the red accents and carbon fiber interior and a few other things that I wanted.
Very nice build...congrats...I ordered white as well....

I was considering the LE but he told me the options and it just wasn't for me. It had the ram bar and the spare tire rack but no trailer tow package.
I don't care for the ram bar and the spare tire rack would have to come out. I figure that might leave holes, plus why pay for something like that and pull it off and stack it in a corner. Also, I really wanted the trailer tow package.
[/QUOTE
White looks really good on this truck. I assume you ordered from Burns?
Yes........I get most all of my vehicles from there....

I should have checked with them first but I thought I could find it closer to me. I will never shop here at Lithia again.
I bought my viper from Burns back in 2014. Very nice people.

I live in McAllen and I ended up ordering from
San Antonio simply
Because I was told they had no allocations left. They had all been spoken for and this was the 19th of August. Funny how more allocations popped up.

I should have checked with them first but I thought I could find it closer to me. I will never shop here at Lithia again.
I bought my viper from Burns back in 2014. Very nice people.
I live in McAllen and I ended up ordering from
San Antonio simply
Because I was told they had no allocations left. They had all been spoken for and this was the 19th of August. Funny how more allocations popped up.
Same allocations. People didn't follow through I believe.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back