TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Joseph
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Military
Army
If anyone knows or hears of anyone selling a new LE at MSRP Let me know. I have a white ($91k@msrp) on the way but I'm loving the Anvil!!

SLOTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 BMW M5
Is anyone aware of any dealers who are $5k over for LE? I’ve seen 10k as the lowest. Obviously MSRP is preferred.

SachM

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
JLU
Most are $20k - $50k over
If you really want it, $10k is good deal... sadly

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
I just want the color lol no need to behave. I can handle all you cry babies about not getting your truck on time 😂
"Cry Babies" ..... you called my name? What's up? lol.

Welcome to the forum. LE's are getting harder to find. The lowest one I have seen recently is 10k over MSRP.

OP
G

Guanfolo33

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Joseph
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Military
Army
"Cry Babies" ..... you called my name? What's up? lol.

Welcome to the forum. LE's are getting harder to find. The lowest one I have seen recently is 10k over MSRP.
Same here. Idk if I want it that bad! Haha

tungs10

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I got an email today about an available Launch .. straight faced $35K over LOL... my Black on Black will be here in weeks!!

GumNinja

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Q7
If anyone knows or hears of anyone selling a new LE at MSRP Let me know. I have a white ($91k@msrp) on the way but I'm loving the Anvil!!
I agree, at this point it’s highly unlikely to find a launch edition at MSRP. The good news is the only thing that separates a “LE” from a regular TRX is the color and the “limited” 1 of 702 consul badge. But for $10k plus. I’d save your money for a Raptor R. The whole truck will be truly limited , my Ford dealership said it will be limited with only 1-2 to every dealership. The TRX will be much, much, more common. Ford is only doing it for bragging rights. If your only desire is the Anvil color try Canada.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com