Kudos to Mark Dodge

romadrod

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 TRX
Military
Retired Service Disabled Vet
Just picked up my girl. Mark Dodge is full of awesome folks. My flight was delayed into Lake Charles and they still had someone there to pick me up even after their open hours. Truck was right up front. Saw a bunch of Challenger and Charger Hellcats and a few TRX. My man Robert stayed with me while I did a walk-around, he installed my mudflaps, went over features I wasn't familiar with, and had my paperwork to sign. I was there for thirty minutes max. This process was so smooth I will be a repeat customer. I'm going to order my wife's GCL from them. Thank you @AnthonyRI @SoldOrderLegend , Robert Hardesty, Art, and Robert Celestine.

Now Ram, listen, you need to fix Port Allen. MD gets a 10 out of 5 from me.

Last edited:
Just picked up my girl. Mark Dodge is full of awesome folks. My flight was delayed into Lake Charles and they still had someone there to pick me up even after their open hours. Truck was right up front. Saw a bunch of Challenger and Charger Hellcats and a few TRX. My man Robert stayed with me while I did a walk-around, he installed my mudflaps, went over features I wasn't familiar with, and had my paperwork to sign. I was there for thirty minutes max. This process was so smooth I will be a repeat customer. I'm going to order my wife's GCL from them. Thank you @AnthonyRI @SoldOrderLegend , Robert Hardesty, Art, and Robert Celestine.

Now Ram, listen, you need to fix Port Allen. MD gets a 10 out of 5 from me.
Mark dodge folks seem awesome so far in the process, but Port Allen Sucks! Trucks been sitting there for a couple weeks haha.

Picked mine up on Saturday morning this last weekend. Robert picked me up at the airport after I dropped my rental car off at the airport (had to drive down from KC after flight into Lake Charles was canceled Friday night). Could not be more impressed with Mark Dodge. The sales GM Aaron and Robert could not have made the process any smoother. I will be a repeat customer.

Mark Dodge is #1 in my America. Put my name on Lunar Edition last week. It was built yesterday. Scheduled for delivery mid June. Simply does not get any better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_155918_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_155918_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 44
The Lunars all showed up in our ordering system (once we accepted them) with populated October order dates, some were already in D1 others D.
You guys are great to deal with, everybody there at Mark Dodge. Thank you for your help making it an easy process! Just need to get it shipped up here now, haha.

Another vote for Mark Dodge! One of the smoothest new vehicle purchases I have ever made, from time of order till the day the transport showed up with my new TRX! No BS of any type and I absolutely will buy from them again.

I would have went through this dealer due to positive reviews on the 5th gen forum when I ordered in '21 but for some reason they held firm to just MSRP on the TRX. Any insight when that pricing changed?

I would have went through this dealer due to positive reviews on the 5th gen forum when I ordered in '21 but for some reason they held firm to just MSRP on the TRX. Any insight when that pricing changed?
2021 was at sticker, 2022 and 2023 orders were heavily discounted.

Reactions: JTR
I'll second the notion that Mark Dodge is fantastic! From initial inquiries to placing the order, to keeping track of things so far... They get an A+! Their pricing is unbeatable and the process has been so smooth.

Shoutout to Robert Hardesty and Sandy Amrith for the initial help, @AnthonyRI for all of the updates and helping me figure out why we went into purgatory for 2 months, and Aaron for humoring me with a 170 ask. Great job Mark Dodge! @SoldOrderLegend

Now a question for all of you who have watched your trucks move from Sterling Heights down to Port Allen and then over to Lake Charles: What was the total time/experience? I see above 15-20 days from Port Allen to Lake Charles, but how long from Sterling to Port Allen on the front end? Probably going to swing over to pick it up and meet the team once it arrives. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• TRX Status June 2nd 2023.png
    TRX Status June 2nd 2023.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 26
  • TRX Factory Status June 2023.jpg
    TRX Factory Status June 2023.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 25
I'll second the notion that Mark Dodge is fantastic! From initial inquiries to placing the order, to keeping track of things so far... They get an A+! Their pricing is unbeatable and the process has been so smooth.

Shoutout to Robert Hardesty and Sandy Amrith for the initial help, @AnthonyRI for all of the updates and helping me figure out why we went into purgatory for 2 months, and Aaron for humoring me with a 170 ask. Great job Mark Dodge! @SoldOrderLegend

Now a question for all of you who have watched your trucks move from Sterling Heights down to Port Allen and then over to Lake Charles: What was the total time/experience? I see above 15-20 days from Port Allen to Lake Charles, but how long from Sterling to Port Allen on the front end? Probably going to swing over to pick it up and meet the team once it arrives. Thanks in advance!

Mine shipped April 23 and arrived to PA on May 3, 10 days transit. Delivered to MD on May 18.

Back