DEAL Koons $10,000 off MSRP on TRX

Hmmm,..............I may have to email Erica and ask some questions?
Not sure if I missed it, but do you take trade-ins? So, 10K off ordered TRX and then my trade-in?

Thank you.
Yes we absolutely take trade-ins. You can email your VIN, miles and trade specifics to KoonsGroupBuy@gmail.com

I have a 4xe on order with a $500 refundable deposit..
Since the manufacturer is strict on making sure that sold factory orders are delivered in the name in which it is ordered we take non-refundable deposits to ensure the customer has the intention on purchasing the vehicle. The deposit is refundable at the time of delivery.

Yes we absolutely take trade-ins. You can email your VIN, miles and trade specifics to KoonsGroupBuy@gmail.com
That's awesome.
I did email Erica late yesterday with the email address posted in your first post. Maybe she'll get back to me tomorrow?

And yes,.........registering and insuring a car in the looney libtard state of MA is insanity. LOL
I just did it with my '19 Roush Stage 3, changing insurance companies. My God, you would think this stuff would be CIA type classified stuff. LOL
Insanity. 🤪🤪🤪

Hello @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner , some of the the other dealers on the forum have been willing to go through the TRX Issue List (attached below) as part of the PDI. Would Koons be willing to do that? This would be tremendously helpful for those of use that are buying out of state and are essentially purchasing the vehicle sight unseen.

Attachments

• TRX ISSUES LIST.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 118
Probably need to form a support group.
This forum does not help with anxiety while waiting. I trolled the hell out of this forum more than I would like to admit...especially BBB's daily updates in the beginning of the year. The obsession was stupid...but real. The wait sucks, but just plan on it being 4-5 months and if it comes sooner, than take the W.

This forum does not help with anxiety while waiting. I trolled the hell out of this forum more than I would like to admit...especially BBB's daily updates in the beginning of the year. The obsession was stupid...but real. The wait sucks, but just plan on it being 4-5 months and if it comes sooner, than take the W.
I've ordered some large-ish woodworking machinery in the last year with similar wait times. I know how the wait feels, and how much I hate it :ROFLMAO:

I've ordered some large-ish woodworking machinery in the last year with similar wait times. I know how the wait feels, and how much I hate it :ROFLMAO:
Supply chain issues on top of parts shortages is making it hard for the instant gratification we all had, for sure. I blame Amazon for conditioning us the last few years. Assholes! :ROFLMAO:

I did get your email, thank you Craig. I appreciate your time.
Too bad I live in one of the wrong states. MA is terrible to register/insure a vehicle when buying out of state. I did it twice already , pre-virus. I don't know how the RMV operates post-virus with being open/scheduling an appointment. It's pretty asinine to be honest.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Hello @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner , some of the the other dealers on the forum have been willing to go through the TRX Issue List (attached below) as part of the PDI. Would Koons be willing to do that? This would be tremendously helpful for those of use that are buying out of state and are essentially purchasing the vehicle sight unseen.
Who was so unlucky to get that truck

Since the manufacturer is strict on making sure that sold factory orders are delivered in the name in which it is ordered we take non-refundable deposits to ensure the customer has the intention on purchasing the vehicle. The deposit is refundable at the time of delivery.
Have you had any of your October or November orders go D1 yet?

Back