DEAL Koons $10,000 off MSRP on TRX

Rawwr

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Challenger SRT 392
Ordered 10/26 and I finally got my VIN today!

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Dealer Connect has been up and down all day long. VINs are coming through we will hopefully start getting them out to customers tomorrow. I'm also backed up on builds. If you sent me an inquiry I'm doing my best to get through them but the website is not cooperating. I appreciate your patience.

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
2022 Ram TRX Level 2 Equipment Group Package is attached. I understand that there are issues with Ram's website. You're better off building a 21 as it's easier to build that way. Several options that were stand alone options in 21 are now standard in the Level 2 Equipment Package.

Attachments

• Level 2 Equipment.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 97

jw38

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Military
Retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant (E-8)
I'm sure this has already been asked, but what is the estimated delivery time after an order has been placed? Also, can you arrange a courtesy delivery from the factory to a local dealership in the San Antonio area?

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
I'm sure this has already been asked, but what is the estimated delivery time after an order has been placed? Also, can you arrange a courtesy delivery from the factory to a local dealership in the San Antonio area?
There is no such thing as delivery time right now in the middle of this chip shortage. Trust me I wish there was! If you have a local dealership you have a relationship with for a courtesy delivery we have no problem with it. Typically it's the dealership doing the delivery that does.

Once we place an order we are at the mercy of the factory. I could give you our best guess but it really does not hold any weight.

jw38

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Military
Retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant (E-8)
There is no such thing as delivery time right now in the middle of this chip shortage. Trust me I wish there was! If you have a local dealership you have a relationship with for a courtesy delivery we have no problem with it. Typically it's the dealership doing the delivery that does.

Once we place an order we are at the mercy of the factory. I could give you our best guess but it really does not hold any weight.
Thanks. I'm seriously considering selling my 2021 with 2500 miles on it and placing an order with you guys. I think my local dealership would be happy to do a courtesy delivery. Time for me to do some homework!

OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks. I'm seriously considering selling my 2021 with 2500 miles on it and placing an order with you guys. I think my local dealership would be happy to do a courtesy delivery. Time for me to do some homework!
Awesome! I look forward to working with you :)

tones_TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'16 Ram Sport '19 Roush Stage 3
Hmmm,..............I may have to email Erica and ask some questions?
Not sure if I missed it, but do you take trade-ins? So, 10K off ordered TRX and then my trade-in?

Thank you.

IK460

TRX Member
Reaction score
Are these orders part of your allocations, or like Chapmans 392 10% off deal with no allocation and chance of never getting filled?
Do you by chance have a build sheet for the 22' model with accurate pricing since the website is no good

tones_TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'16 Ram Sport '19 Roush Stage 3
I just emailed Erica. I know that the dealership is closed today, but I should get a response tomorrow, hopefully.
Wish me luck. lol (y)

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton