🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
As we all are frustrated and disappointed in regards to the status of our trucks... I thought this article from fourwheeler mag is a great testament to the TRX.... The following was the conclusion of that article....

”There is no doubt the TRX is an impressive machine, but its more than that. It is a love letter to internal combustion performance trucks, to the desert go-fast enthusiasts, and to almost everything we have ever wanted in a factory pickup. With new technologies just over the horizon, it won't be long before you won't be able to buy a vehicle like this ever again. This is one of those moments that when you strap into the driver's seat and take a breath, you realize that this one is special. We can't even believe this truck saw the light of day and as propulsion technology takes a different direction in the future, this is one to savor and appreciate. Just don't let the TRX be the one that got away.”

Just keeping the faith... sometime soon we will all get to drive this beautiful beast. Cheers.
Full article...... http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/features/ram-trx-first-drive

A great read for sure, thanks for sharing

Cancelling my order doesn't mean I won't get one. It's not a 1 year wonder like the Durango Hellcat. You still got model year '22 at least. And then you never know if one of those mules is a redeye that'll be released when Ford answers with the new Raptor.

Cancelling my order doesn't mean I won't get one. It's not a 1 year wonder like the Durango Hellcat. You still got model year '22 at least. And then you never know if one of those mules is a redeye that'll be released when Ford answers with the new Raptor.
Not canceling my order means I will get one. I am pretty sure I would be kicking my own ass in a few months if I canceled now. If it gets to March and I haven't got my truck or some real solid info I may change my mind, but for now I am going to wait it out like a long AF Christmas eve.

I’m voting that the days of toys like this existing will be coming to a close soon. will enjoy mine for sure just like all the other toys I have had over the last several years!

Personally waiting a few more months is such a small amount of time. I made the decision to buy the TRX after seeing the unveiling of the concept in 2016. Since then I’ve been on a constant roll coaster ride of trying to get any piece of leak or info leading up to the announcement. Now that’s it’s finally here and I have my order in, with a VIN, in D1 status, I’m on cruise control. It’s the closest I’ve been to day dream realization in 4 years. I can wait.

Are you cancelling KnightMare or considering doing so?

@Caliche - That was an awesome article, thanks!

Are you cancelling KnightMare or considering doing so?

@Caliche - That was an awesome article, thanks!
My deadline to cancel is February. If it shows up some time that month awesome, my birthday is the 28th. After that, I'm going on the hunt for invoice pricing or just wait for the '22 to be announced.

I went looking for a raptor to test drive today... No joke. I'm getting impatient.

No news on gt500 raptor. They are having engine build issues. We have a brand new gt500 at the shop right now with a blown motor. Not even 1k miles on it. Motor is $30k super charger is $10k....and no release date. Its a mess

Yea big problems. Ford refused to do a buyback, now the customer may have to wait 4-5 months b4 we get a new motor and install it.!!!!!

This is by conversation i had with friend of mine service manager at Ford place

Last edited:
No news on gt500 raptor. They are having engine build issues. We have a brand new gt500 at the shop right now with a blown motor. Not even 1k miles on it. Motor is $30k super charger is $10k....and no release date. Its a mess

Yea big problems. Ford refused to do a buyback, now the customer may have to wait 4-5 months b4 we get a new motor and install it.!!!!!

This is by conversation i had with friend of mine service manager at Ford place

Yeah I'm skeptical they would put that engine in it, especially if cost that much. Hope they come up with something strong, I want to see a Redeye TRX version

The QC person at the plant chimed in on FB yesterday and made a comment that " No TRX has been built in a few weeks." Tick Tock.. Wish FCA would throw us a bone...

I know, it is getting hard with all of the lack of information, and then when we do get a nugget of anything it is consistently bad news.

It is 2020...as Mando says "This is the way"

I have thought on several occasions of scrapping my order and getting an in-stock Power Wagon instead, but the knowledge that this is one bad ass truck and getting one in the future may not get easier keeps me staying the course. Maybe I am wrong, and there will be a 1:1 ratio of TRX to Raptors out there in the nearish future, but I doubt it. I think that this will be the truck to have in the years to come...

one truck to rule them all,
one truck to find them,
one truck to bring them all, and leave them in the darkness as to the status of production
in the land of Detroit where the executives lie

A longer timeline is fine. I enjoy every mile in my Sierra 2500, so spending a winter with it won't be a hardship. As an added benefit, the TRX will be spared the harsh CO winter that involves lots of mag chloride and rock dings.

(Order status BA. I have a ways to go)

I know, it is getting hard with all of the lack of information, and then when we do get a nugget of anything it is consistently bad news.

It is 2020...as Mando says "This is the way"

I have thought on several occasions of scrapping my order and getting an in-stock Power Wagon instead, but the knowledge that this is one bad ass truck and getting one in the future may not get easier keeps me staying the course. Maybe I am wrong, and there will be a 1:1 ratio of TRX to Raptors out there in the nearish future, but I doubt it. I think that this will be the truck to have in the years to come...

one truck to rule them all,
one truck to find them,
one truck to bring them all, and leave them in the darkness as to the status of production
in the land of Detroit where the executives lie
same here....the PW is looking better and better as time passes.

I caved and bought a Benz truck instead :ROFLMAO:
And it's delayed because of beadlocks and carbon until December... If my son doesn't get it by Christmas, his birthday is 1/3.
1604977774527.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back