Just got the call today...

CrazyHouse

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Trackhawk, 2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator LE
Military
US Navy VET
I went to D status today, VIN #5149. Ordered Dec. 21st. Couldn’t be more excited! I thought this would be an early birthday present but I’m sure I’ve got a while to go.

To everyone out there waiting, as I learned when I ordered my Trackhawk it does eventally come...even though every day, minute and second feels like an eternity.

Can’t wait to join you guys who’ve already got theres - have a great weekend

Mvfjet

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 RAM 1500 Laramie
Congrats! What's your build list? I'm going to try and only bug FCA once a week about a VIN number.

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
I went to D status today, VIN #5149. Ordered Dec. 21st. Couldn’t be more excited! I thought this would be an early birthday present but I’m sure I’ve got a while to go.

To everyone out there waiting, as I learned when I ordered my Trackhawk it does eventally come...even though every day, minute and second feels like an eternity.

Can’t wait to join you guys who’ve already got theres - have a great weekend
Congrats! Can you give the last 6 of your VIN please? Unfortunately, recently seen FCA change from MN90XXXX to MN68XXXX VIN numbers so the the last 4 are no longer enough for me to identify members if you want to be tagged in the daily updates.

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army
Congrats. I am like you. I ordered mid Dec and picked up a VIN and D status last week. Now the long wait to move to D1 and a build date.

OP
CrazyHouse

CrazyHouse

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Military
US Navy VET
Congrats! Can you give the last 6 of your VIN please? Unfortunately, recently seen FCA change from MN90XXXX to MN68XXXX VIN numbers so the the last 4 are no longer enough for me to identify members if you want to be tagged in the daily updates.
Hi tripleB - I updated on build date tracker - last 8 are MN895149 - I believe these VINs are the RedEye TRX / Uconnect 5 variants...LoL

OP
CrazyHouse

CrazyHouse

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Military
US Navy VET
Congrats. I am like you. I ordered mid Dec and picked up a VIN and D status last week. Now the long wait to move to D1 and a build date.
I know...thank you for your service

OP
CrazyHouse

CrazyHouse

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Military
US Navy VET
Congrats! What's your build list? I'm going to try and only bug FCA once a week about a VIN number.
Hi Mvfjet - I assume you mean build
Granite Crystal Level 2 with everything except Trailer mirrors and brake, Rambar, Bed mounted tire carrier, and beadlocks. I also got the Side steps vs. rockrails. Hope this answers.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com