HOT! Just Bolt-On Performance Parts is the first Supporting Vendor of RAM-TRX.com

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
RAM-TRX.com would like to welcome Just Bolt-On Performance Parts as the very first official supporting vendor!

Many of you already know @Johnny@JustBoltOns as he was one of the early members on the site. However if you don't, please take a moment to visit their website by clicking on the link below:

Woohoo. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

RAM-TRX.com would like to welcome Just Bolt-On Performance Parts as the very first official supporting vendor!

Many of you already know @Johnny@JustBoltOns as he was one of the early members on the site. However if you don't, please take a moment to visit their website by clicking on the link below:

Welcome.

Thank you, everyone glad to be a supporter of this awesome community!

I 'm not buying anything until he puts a leveling kit and 35's on his Rebel lol

I 'm not buying anything until he puts a leveling kit and 35's on his Rebel lol
haha if keep it long enough to justify it I just may! Wheels can and will be swapped on to the TRX if I go that route.

Welcomed. I looked at the website and I could not find the TRX in the truck drop down. Is that coming soon?i expect some parts will be different than the 1500
Thank you! We appreciate it! Here's the direct link to the TRX categories: https://justboltons.com/shop-trucks/ram-trx/2021-2022/

Currently no intakes, exhaust systems or headers available for it but as soon as they are, we will add them and share them on here as well.

We are working to restructure this layout to make easier to navigate.

Cool thanks. I already opened the acct. is there a promo code I should use?
Awesome, just sent it over via PM to you. Thank you

Question on the Retrax 2019-2021 Ram 1500 5'7" RetraxONE XR #T-60243. How much cutting of the bed tie down rails necessary to fit this in? Easy job?

Does Pace Edwards have a metal solution that is similar to the XR (I want to add accessories thus I'm leaning towards XR).

Hit me up at your convenience. Also hoping for that forum discount. :) Thanks in advance.

Question on the Retrax 2019-2021 Ram 1500 5'7" RetraxONE XR #T-60243. How much cutting of the bed tie down rails necessary to fit this in? Easy job?

Does Pace Edwards have a metal solution that is similar to the XR (I want to add accessories thus I'm leaning towards XR).

Hit me up at your convenience. Also hoping for that forum discount. :) Thanks in advance.
In regards to the rails I believe someone stated they had to cut 4 inches.
edit: they also said there were end caps for the ends.

Ultragroove metal.

I am getting that one, as the unlatching mechanism is on inside. That way you can lock your bed with main remote.

I have to say, so far I'm pretty impressed with Just bolt-on, ordered the Retraxpro Sunday, got emails it was processed and they actually split the shipment into two pieces to minimize any issues. Shipped Tuesday... And did I mention the discount, very nice...

Ultragroove metal.

I am getting that one, as the unlatching mechanism is on inside. That way you can lock your bed with main remote.
Correct, Ultragroove Metal is a great option. The Canisters are typically 10 to 12 inches of depth so you would have to cut enough accommodate it.

Electric Ultragroove Metal Matte Black: https://justboltons.com/pace-edward...7-bed-2021-ram-trx-without-ram-box-keda24a55/

Ultragroove Metal Matte Black: https://justboltons.com/pace-edward...7-bed-2021-ram-trx-without-ram-box-kmda24a55/

On top of our forum discount, there's a manufacturer rebate on them, more info: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/pac...-promotion-2-1-21-3-30-21-up-to-75-back.1078/

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back