Just arrived at the dealership. 8.99%

SO, as we have been talking... I just checked my order status and now it says "SCHEDULED" for Mar 09-2023. Which is funny cause that was not the case on the previous million times I've checked. So what does this mean?!

SO, as we have been talking... I just checked my order status and now it says "SCHEDULED" for Mar 09-2023. Which is funny cause that was not the case on the previous million times I've checked. So what does this mean?!
Means the ball is rolling!

• D1 - ...all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production...
TrippleB's post about detailed statuses here:

Last edited:
That base price just keeps climbing...man im glad i got my 2022 or else id be driving a base.

Everyone's financial situation is different so it's a lot more than just "good" credit score.

Banks usually ask for some down if they want to lower their risk according to the applicants credit report.

Seems like the financing might take longer than the actual build and ordering process :ROFLMAO:

CRAZYYYY it only took a month! I waited 4 months to get to D1….The truck came so fast that I changed a lot of plans. I originally planned to get the car in half a year.

Good morning, the reason is that I got a car loan in October last year, and the credit score of CREDIT KARMA is about 780, but I have more HARD PULL in the last two years. They say HARD PULL is also important.
Your Credit Karma score and yoir FICO score can be very different. FICO is used for 90% of all loans. My FICO is about 50 points higher than my CK score which uses a very different algorithm.

Your Credit Karma score and yoir FICO score can be very different. FICO is used for 90% of all loans. My FICO is about 50 points higher than my CK score which uses a very different algorithm.
Yes, I have almost 40 points lower.

Hi guys.
Finally 5K down , 8.99% for 72 months.😥 Not a good time this week .With 2 banks failing this may hault % rate hikes for a while.
But I will refi with DCU,5.74% for 65 months or 6.74% for 72 months.
Credit karma 786, bank 743.😹

Last edited:
85D35382-11F5-45D9-99BD-C6219F0DE40B.png

Hi guys.
Finally 5K down , 8.99% for 72 months.😥 Not a good time this week .With 2 banks failing this may hault % rate hikes for a while.
But I will refi with DCU,5.74% for 65 months or 6.74% for 72 months.
Credit karma 786, bank 743.😹
Also purchasing at Mark Dodge. I told them to get me a quote when mine is ready (it shipped).

No way @ 8.99%. PenFed is still at ~5%. I would have my financing ready before I get there from my credit unions. the morning SVB tanked, I locked on a few CD's in my 401K's for 1 year and 2 years to offset any loans on the truck... so some credit union loan rates are coming down in anticipation that Brandon-O-Nomics ain't working. Never trust a guy with cheap hair plugs and a 3rd-grade education. Also looks like I will trade my truck at CarMax they offered me what I thought was fair. the tax savings would not happen if MDCJ is paying considerably less in the current market.

Back