Just a simple Intro

Elrodd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Ex-Army
Greetings TRX OG! My name is Ed, live in CT, bought my TRX in VA at Valley Dodge/Ram/Jeep etc. out of Staunton, VA. Best dealer on the planet imho. I have been a tacoma or tundra owner most of my adult life. With Ram improving their reliability somewhat etc, and with the effort put into this product, felt like it was time to try them out. I believe it was the right model to make the jump for sure. Look forward to getting to know some of you and really looking forward to seeing some of your rigs on the road! May the Force be with us all! :)

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep
Greetings TRX OG! My name is Ed, live in CT, bought my TRX in VA at Valley Dodge/Ram/Jeep etc. out of Staunton, VA. Best dealer on the planet imho. I have been a tacoma or tundra owner most of my adult life. With Ram improving their reliability somewhat etc, and with the effort put into this product, felt like it was time to try them out. I believe it was the right model to make the jump for sure. Look forward to getting to know some of you and really looking forward to seeing some of your rigs on the road! May the Force be with us all! :)
Good luck and welcomed

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
Welcome

tkdr6

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 3500 Laramie
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your TRX purchase!

Taking my family to Disney World tomorrow, we’ll spend plenty of time at Star Wars land at Disney. We are huge Star Wars junkies, may the force be with everyone! 😃

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Welcome man, glad your here and congratulations on your TRX! What color did you order?

DJTheRex

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Jeep TrailHawk
welcome. I used to live in Ct. also. Pretty state.

CSM175

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram Rebel Mojave Sand Edition (SOLD)
Current Ride #2
2016 Dodge Charger R/T
Military
US Army - retired
Welcome to the forum! Patiently waiting in Delaware.

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your TRX purchase!

Taking my family to Disney World tomorrow, we’ll spend plenty of time at Star Wars land at Disney. We are huge Star Wars junkies, may the force be with everyone! 😃
Have a great time! I'm about an hour and a half from there - too bad we don't have our trucks yet! LOL!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com