MikeD

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2005 RAM SRT10
So I noticed from the TRX Tracker my truck was built on the 28th
It has changed from "D1" status to "J" status
But still no window sticker or build sheet on line.
Does it go somewhere else to have the running boards and spray-in bed liner installed, or is that done on the assembly line.
I ordered it way back on 8/18/20, dealer placed order with FCA on 8/21/20
VIN# 1160
I know I'm getting close....but the wait is killing me!

Does it go somewhere else to have the running boards and spray-in bed liner installed, or is that done on the assembly line.
VIN# 1160
Yes there is a plant I believe across the street where those items are installed.

Don't pay attention to the status code I use in the tracker, I just do J and KZ so I can easily sort data and track info.

Assembly process
STAMPING>PAINT>CHASSIS>FINAL ASSEMBLY>TEST TRACK>SHAKER(DYNO)>Accessory vender>EMISSIONS TEST>CERTLINE(FINAL CHECK)>DEALER PREP(WINDOW STICKER)>RELEASED

Don't pay attention to the status code I use in the tracker, I just do J and KZ so I can easily sort data and track info.

Assembly process
STAMPING>PAINT>CHASSIS>FINAL ASSEMBLY>TEST TRACK>SHAKER(DYNO)>Accessory vender>EMISSIONS TEST>CERTLINE(FINAL CHECK)>DEALER PREP(WINDOW STICKER)>RELEASED
This is why I refer to you as the great “OZ” ... you always have the best info bro.... thanks

Assembly process
Thanks for the clarification!

VIN# 1160
This whole process seems to be a question mark. Every time I figure out the pattern they change the rules.

And some of those processes are hidden status codes only the plant sees. If your stuck waiting for a part, they'll just keep you in vender JB most likely because it is parked at one of their lots. There is only so much they want a dealer to know

Assembly process
Are they running 24/7? I’m sitting here wondering if I’m making any progress on Sunday. Dealer says maybe delivery next week....

Are they running 24/7? I’m sitting here wondering if I’m making any progress on Sunday. Dealer says maybe delivery next week....
No... Mon Thru Fri.

Paint & Assembly is running 3 shifts Monday-Friday
2 extra shifts on the weekend for certline(Final inspection)

Me too.I’ve been looking at some of the guys when they get delivery versus window sticker. Seems to be about 10-12 days. Plus there was dealer stock that was window sticker on the 19th and it showed up on the 30th. So mine should be here hopefully in the next day or two as mine window sticker on the 20th.

Back