DEAL J&L Oil Separators for the 2021-2024 RAM TRX & How To Install Video. - PLENTY INSTOCK

As you may have seen we have some great inventory on these J&L Catch Cans. We have sold hundreds of them on here and would love to run a limited time special on them!

I've been running mine since day one and the amount of fluid that mine picked up in 4500 miles was impressive and I really think every TRX owner should be running one of these! I am running the extension tank, without it, it would've been a mess upon opening it.

PM ME or Comment for the Coupon Code to USE with Your Order! 🦖 🦖 🦖

If you own another Hellcat or HEMI powered vehicle, you are welcome to use this same coupon code for oil separator for it!

====================================================

JLT 3.0 Oil Separator (2021-2023 Ram TRX 6.2L SC) Passenger Side (Clear Satin or Black Anodized)​

Important Notes:
  • Not California CARB Legal yet so we CAN'T SHIP these to CA.
  • Can't be shipped to a PO BOX
  • These are in-stock and ready to ship out within 24 business hours!
  • 🦖 🦖 🦖 FYI - Coupon Code is TRXJL

Passenger Side (Black Anodized): https://justboltons.com/jlt-3-0-oil...-2l-sc-passenger-side-black-anodized-3071p-b/

Passenger Side (Clear Satin Anodized): https://justboltons.com/jlt-3-0-oil...-passenger-side-clear-satin-anodized-3071p-c/

Can Extensions:

What's Included:
  • 3oz Capacity
  • Plug-N-Play quick connect PCV fittings
  • Solid billet construction.
  • Multi stage filter system designed to collect the finest of vapors and drop them into the easily removable bottom while allowing clean air to pass through to the intake.

You didn't think we were going to let RAM's 2021 TRX suffer from separation anxiety, did you? The 702 horsepower monster is roaming the earth and like all supercharged powerplants, it requires a little extra care and feeding. You feed it massive amounts of premium fuel and we'll help keep it running clean and mean with a new JLT Performance 3.0 Oil Separator. Like all our 3.0 Oil Separators, installation is easy and you'll immediately reap the benefits!

How does it work?

During the process of venting crankcase pressure back through your intake track, large amounts of oil, in the form of vapors can gather/accumulate in your intake tube, intake manifold runners and even dilute your gas, lowering its octane level. This happens in all engines and is even worse with forced inducted vehicles (supercharged and turbocharged) as crankcase pressures are increased. To combat this, we have developed an oil separator of our own design. Milled from solid billet aluminum this is a rock solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an O-ring seal to prevent any leaks.

Filtering consists of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors and releases them once heavy enough to fall. They then pass through a 1/2" thick 1/16th" aluminum honeycomb filter where they grow every larger and then fall into the bottom. By the time the oil gets through the filter it's too heavy to be passed on into the intake. The tank holds 3 oz of fluid, while that may not sound like a lot, you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every 2000-3000 miles and you will never come close to filling it.

======================

For Hellcat Charger / Challenger / Demon / Trackhawk: https://justboltons.com/jlt-black-a...-jeep-trackhawk-2021-durango-hellcat-3060p-b/

For JL Wrangler 392: https://justboltons.com/j-l-3-0-oil...er-392-passenger-side-black-anodized-3072p-b/

For almost any other popular vehicle on the road: https://justboltons.com/accessories/oil-separators/j-l-catch-cans-oil-separators/
Please provide the coupon code. Thanks

As you may have seen we have some great inventory on these J&L Catch Cans. We have sold hundreds of them on here and would love to run a limited time special on them!

I've been running mine since day one and the amount of fluid that mine picked up in 4500 miles was impressive and I really think every TRX owner should be running one of these! I am running the extension tank, without it, it would've been a mess upon opening it.

PM ME or Comment for the Coupon Code to USE with Your Order! 🦖 🦖 🦖

If you own another Hellcat or HEMI powered vehicle, you are welcome to use this same coupon code for oil separator for it!

====================================================

JLT 3.0 Oil Separator (2021-2023 Ram TRX 6.2L SC) Passenger Side (Clear Satin or Black Anodized)​

Important Notes:
  • Not California CARB Legal yet so we CAN'T SHIP these to CA.
  • Can't be shipped to a PO BOX
  • These are in-stock and ready to ship out within 24 business hours!
  • 🦖 🦖 🦖 FYI - Coupon Code is TRXJL

Passenger Side (Black Anodized): https://justboltons.com/jlt-3-0-oil...-2l-sc-passenger-side-black-anodized-3071p-b/

Passenger Side (Clear Satin Anodized): https://justboltons.com/jlt-3-0-oil...-passenger-side-clear-satin-anodized-3071p-c/

Can Extensions:

What's Included:
  • 3oz Capacity
  • Plug-N-Play quick connect PCV fittings
  • Solid billet construction.
  • Multi stage filter system designed to collect the finest of vapors and drop them into the easily removable bottom while allowing clean air to pass through to the intake.

You didn't think we were going to let RAM's 2021 TRX suffer from separation anxiety, did you? The 702 horsepower monster is roaming the earth and like all supercharged powerplants, it requires a little extra care and feeding. You feed it massive amounts of premium fuel and we'll help keep it running clean and mean with a new JLT Performance 3.0 Oil Separator. Like all our 3.0 Oil Separators, installation is easy and you'll immediately reap the benefits!

How does it work?

During the process of venting crankcase pressure back through your intake track, large amounts of oil, in the form of vapors can gather/accumulate in your intake tube, intake manifold runners and even dilute your gas, lowering its octane level. This happens in all engines and is even worse with forced inducted vehicles (supercharged and turbocharged) as crankcase pressures are increased. To combat this, we have developed an oil separator of our own design. Milled from solid billet aluminum this is a rock solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an O-ring seal to prevent any leaks.

Filtering consists of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors and releases them once heavy enough to fall. They then pass through a 1/2" thick 1/16th" aluminum honeycomb filter where they grow every larger and then fall into the bottom. By the time the oil gets through the filter it's too heavy to be passed on into the intake. The tank holds 3 oz of fluid, while that may not sound like a lot, you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every 2000-3000 miles and you will never come close to filling it.

======================

For Hellcat Charger / Challenger / Demon / Trackhawk: https://justboltons.com/jlt-black-a...-jeep-trackhawk-2021-durango-hellcat-3060p-b/

For JL Wrangler 392: https://justboltons.com/j-l-3-0-oil...er-392-passenger-side-black-anodized-3072p-b/

For almost any other popular vehicle on the road: https://justboltons.com/accessories/oil-separators/j-l-catch-cans-oil-separators/
I am interested in purchasing one for my 22 TRX

I need a separator, and rails… wouldn’t happen to still be running any kind of deal on those would ya? PM if you would like

Still on-going!

Feel free to share pictures of them once you install them! :)

Ordered! Thanks for making the discount available.

Hey guys, please remember. Unfortunately, these J&L oil separators are not CARB approved, and cannot be shipped into the state of California. Sorry!

Still haven’t bought one but plan to with this deal. Couple questions.

Is the can extension truly needed? My Trx will be basically stock or I may add an intake but no other performance mods or tuning.

Do I have anything to worry about adding a catch can when the winter gets pretty cold here in the north east and my truck will live outside?

Is the can extension truly needed? My Trx will be basically stock or I may add an intake but no other performance mods or tuning.

Do I have anything to worry about adding a catch can when the winter gets pretty cold here in the north east and my truck will live outside?
Definitely run the extension especially in the Northeast. I always did on my Raptor when I lived in NJ. It will definitely pick up more than it would in a warmer climate.

. . .I ordered the extension and ended up taking it off due to having to remove the catch-can itself from it's mounting bracket in order to have enough room to unscrew the holding "can" due to the tight space between the bottom of the can itself and the space below it.
. . .as long as you check the can on a regular basis (deepening on your driving conditions) you shouldn't need the extension.

Forgive me for asking but has anyone experienced any factory voided warranty issues after the catch can install? Thx

Forgive me for asking but has anyone experienced any factory voided warranty issues after the catch can install? Thx
This is the statement on J&L site:
FAQ: Will this void my vehicles manufactures or aftermarket warranty?
If you read the fine print on any warranty contract you will find a lot of reasons your warranty can become void; installing aftermarket parts can be one of them. However, per the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act proof would have to be provided that the after-market part caused the failure. If you need further clarification, contact your vehicles service department. Some are easier to deal with than others.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back