IT's OFFICIAL!!

Hello everyone, as everyone knows the 2023 order banks closed today. I was hoping it was just a small closing window but I just got confirmation from our rep that the 23MY order banks are officially closed for the year. The 24MY order banks are expected to open sometime this summer. Not date is released yet. If I get any new info I will let everyone know.
They will.
The HC engine will LIVE ON ! In replacements and crates for the foreseeable future. Just not in production vehicles.
Buy a couple of crate RE engines and put them on a shelf.
Imagine what certain car dealers will do now. The price on any new "on the lot" and used TRX's are about to go through the roof!!! This is going to get ugly, to say the least. "I have a bad feeling about this."

Last edited:
Imagine what certain car dealers will do now. The price on any new "on the lot" and used TRX's are about to go through the roof!!! This going to get ugly, to say the least. "I have a bad feeling about this."
That’s ok with me. I’m happy with my 2021. That said, I’d be open to offers of $100,000 or more.

They will.
The HC engine will LIVE ON ! In replacements and crates for the foreseeable future. Just not in production vehicles.
Buy a couple of crate RE engines and put them on a shelf.
You’re right. I am tempted to just buy a hellephant for replacement of the hellcat after 15-20 years.

Attachments

• B1831185-03AC-4A3E-9512-5FD5A1FD7A68.png
    B1831185-03AC-4A3E-9512-5FD5A1FD7A68.png
    839.6 KB · Views: 49
You’re right. I am tempted to just buy a hellephant for replacement of the hellcat after 15-20 years.
Hellephants are tough to find. I have a buddy of mine looking (he works for Dodge) and no luck. Secondary market is BIG dollars !

For about the same $$$ you can by a 426 from Don Schumacher Racing (DSR) with a 3L Whipple. Its a monster, even on pump gas.

I wonder if the same will happen as did in 22'? They announced that the order books were closed and I continued to find new orders for about 3 weeks after that, nearly 2500 more TRX orders got accepted after that time.

23' will be the smallest year to date, BY A LONG WAY if this is it. Currently less then 5K of them to build as of today.
They made over 19k hellcats last year right? I’m guessing it shouldn’t take them very long to build under 5,000 vehicles for the remainder of the 23 MY.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back