It has arrived!!

Kyle702

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the amazing call today that the truck had arrived and picked it up after work. Ironically I have probably had the busiest week I have had in over a year but oh well.

Will have more pictures in the next couple days...Like others have said, pictures don’t do it justice. It is huge and beautiful.

Thanks to all (especially @KnightMare ) for keeping me sane till she arrived.

Attachments

• B26510BA-6251-468F-AE09-214B96FFF694.jpeg
    B26510BA-6251-468F-AE09-214B96FFF694.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 206

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
I got the amazing call today that the truck had arrived and picked it up after work. Ironically I have probably had the busiest week I have had in over a year but oh well.

Will have more pictures in the next couple days...Like others have said, pictures don’t do it justice. It is huge and beautiful.

Congrats. Looks amazing. Time to run things over

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max

It looks amazing ....Congrats!

DJTheRex

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Jeep TrailHawk

Congrats from a fellow Rex lover who is a bit envious!!

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score

Congratulations! So happy for you! What a beauty! :)

Mpavalanche1

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Off topic. Anyone that has taken delivery and has running boards installed, how many brackets are there holding each running board? Mine only came with 2 brackets on each side but the tech said it should have 3. BAMwholesale said they used to have 3 but went to 2. Can anyone confirm that had them installed at build?

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
2 - you can also confirm its all copestetic by looking under the truck - you will see two sets of bolts on each side - simple install not worth paying someone to install them.

topdawg4ever

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' Ram TRX Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
18' Durango SRT
Congrats, beautiful

Killer28

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
m4

Look amazing.... good luck with it

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton