BEAST489

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX | Level 2
0EC1B07A-AE22-476B-9EC8-0E0BDE66D6A3.jpeg
819F367A-6695-4EA9-AD2B-F11A5B1CCC75.jpeg

After a long 5 months of waiting, she is finally home.

It’s a true beast. I’ve had it for less than 24 hours now and I’ve never had so much fun. I feel like a little kid. Abiding by the 500 mile break-in is very difficult 🤟🏼

For anyone that has already waiting 3-4 months, it’s absolutely worth the wait.

Congrats. You think it's awesome now...wait until you WOT! :cool:

View attachment 31915View attachment 31916

It’s a true beast. I’ve had it for less than 24 hours now and I’ve never had so much fun. I feel like a little kid. Abiding by the 500 mile break-in is very difficult 🤟🏼

Congrats. Looks like our weather here in Tampa today.

Congrats man! We share in your excitement. And yes, the wait is worth it.

Congratulations ‼️ Enjoy ‼️

Looks great! I’m 2 months in and ordered same!

Picked mine up late Saturday, I’m around 415 miles now, the break in is brutal. Took a long trip out to “see a buddy” aka get more miles in and being stuck under 70 I was playing a very annoying semi truck tag / leap frog game lmao. 300-500 is much more bearable, at least you get you wind her up

Picked mine up late Saturday, I’m around 415 miles now, the break in is brutal. Took a long trip out to “see a buddy” aka get more miles in and being stuck under 70 I was playing a very annoying semi truck tag / leap frog game lmao. 300-500 is much more bearable, at least you get you wind her up
Any issues with electronics or assembly?

Congrats!!! You will definitely enjoy her ….

Congrats!!! What’s the 500 mi break-in btw?

Any issues with electronics or assembly?
So far no complaints, there were a few fuses you could perceive that were ever so “loose” but if I didn’t go looking I suspect they weren’t loose enough to cause an issue.
Only two actual issues currently
- the RAM app absolutely refuses to let me past acknowledging the “terms and conditions” so I don’t have access to that (sales rep tried and I’ve called support)
- u connect decided my phone was no longer worthy of apple car play for some reason so I didn’t have access to it late last night but I suspect with some fooling around I’ll get it back

Back