Issue with Shipper

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
were you the shipper? looks like you are trying to convinced us that OP was wrong, Dealer was wrong and a 3rd party , Teghogh is wrong as well. Bad morning? 2 ppl involved and a 3rd neural can confirm it. where are you trying to get at?
No, I'm not the shipper, or transporter. I've simply been reading the posts in this thread and trying to figure out what's going on.

As ZTRX pointed out above, we still have no facts to go by, and I just don't care for using pure speculation instead.
And as I recall, the OP never did reveal who the broker/shipper/transporter is, which is a good thing since we don't know if they did anything wrong.

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
The app will be wrong in only not reporting current mileage today. It usually runs a few days behind. But it will not report mileage that is non existent. If it showed 700 miles, it could have 1000 miles, but it will not be less than the data it’s already received. This is the observed behavior from the app for my TRX.

TedRex

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 2500 Diesel
Current Ride #2
Hydro Blue TRX
I understand you're teasing me a little, so I'm not offended or anything, but it's probably over 1,500 round trip. I figure 2 days up and 2 days back. Plus with the punchlist y'all have provided me I probably should expect to spend one night in Michigan to make sure the dealer fixes everything.

I may call the Stopwatch folks. Thanks for the tip.
Where in Michigan/dealer?

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
The app will be wrong in only not reporting current mileage today. It usually runs a few days behind. But it will not report mileage that is non existent. If it showed 700 miles, it could have 1000 miles, but it will not be less than the data it’s already received. This is the observed behavior from the app for my TRX.
I have little to no knowledge about that app, but earlier somebody suggested that maybe the wrong VIN was used. Also, from what I understand, it has to be activated by someone, on the vehicle. Did the dealer do that, and for the correct vehicle?

Again, a whole lot of questions but no facts to go by. Let's just hope that the car arrives in good condition and with 11 or so miles on the odo.

HighHP

TRX Member
Reaction score
On this topic, the Original Poster "MOE" has posted 7 total comments, all on Thursday Nov 11 between 4:30 pm- 5:09 pm. Nothing since. All other posts are speculation by others. I tend to question the Original Post accuracy of what actually happened since the OP has provided no factual updates since the original posts?????

Last edited:

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
Okay, if the car did arrive safely and without any extra miles, it would be nice to know that. But if he has no new (factual) information, what would he post?

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
In regards to the App, mine has always had accurate mileage and been up to date. In fact when I had my truck shipped to me, I could track it's exact location the whole time, and the odometer never rolled past the 15 miles that was on the truck. It was kind of fun to track the truck and know where it was along it's journey.

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
What was the procedure for getting the app to work?
I know that some people have asked about having it function from once the car is built.

APEX TRX

In doubt, throttle out!
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 ZL1 1LE, 1996 Bronco, 2015 Explorer Sport
We clearly need to track down Moe and the Shipper and kick both of their asses for creating 6 pages of discussion about something nobody knows is even real.

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
My app has never worked correctly, I always thought it was junk. The app currently shows 9,259 miles when in reality my truck has 11k+.
I deleted the app and downloaded it again and it still shows incorrect info. Wrong gps location, wrong fuel level, wrong miles, wrong oil life. It is worthless. I don't understand how it has almost 5 stars out of 91k user ratings in the app store. :ROFLMAO:

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
We clearly need to track down Moe and the Shipper and kick both of their asses for creating 6 pages of discussion about something nobody knows is even real.
1637612730143.png

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
I don't understand how it has almost 5 stars out of 91k user ratings in the app store. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you have overestimated some people's ability to compare numbers?

And just out of curiosity, why would anyone use an app to find out what the fuel level is?
Well, I suppose it could come in handy if suspecting that your car was driven instead of trailered.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
And just out of curiosity, why would anyone use an app to find out what the fuel level is?
I just did today. It's at the shop getting some vinyl work and an alarm system installed. It's supposed to be done tomorrow. My son is catching a ride home from college for the holiday tomorrow and will be coming right by the shop, which is about 40 miles from home. I thought I could save some time and a trip for the wife and I and just have his friend drop him off there and pick it up. I couldn't remember if it would have enough gas to get home or if he would need to stop and get some. 174 miles left. He's good to go.

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Maybe you have overestimated some people's ability to compare numbers?

Well, I suppose it could come in handy if suspecting that your car was driven instead of trailered.
I Don't need an app to tell me that my truck is on "E" every other day

Last edited:

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
I have little to no knowledge about that app, but earlier somebody suggested that maybe the wrong VIN was used. Also, from what I understand, it has to be activated by someone, on the vehicle. Did the dealer do that, and for the correct vehicle?

Again, a whole lot of questions but no facts to go by. Let's just hope that the car arrives in good condition and with 11 or so miles on the odo.
Dealer set it up when my truck arrived and I signed for it. Then I downloaded the app and created my login. But to more correctly answer your question, dealer inputs the VIN into the system and activates it. The chances of VIN being incorrect are minuscule, but not impossible.

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
What was the procedure for getting the app to work?
I know that some people have asked about having it function from once the car is built.
I watched my salesman activate it in the system when I picked up my truck. I then downloaded the app and created a log in.

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
I couldn't remember if it would have enough gas to get home or if he would need to stop and get some. 174 miles left. He's good to go.
If you trust him to drive it, wouldn't you trust him to put gas in it? Or be able to tell if it needed it or not?

Guess I'm too used to vehicles without a functional fuel gauge on the dash...and in some cases also a non-working odometer.

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - hydro blue
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX - Hydro blue
If you trust him to drive it, wouldn't you trust him to put gas in it? Or be able to tell if it needed it or not?

Guess I'm too used to vehicles without a functional fuel gauge on the dash...and in some cases also a non-working odometer.
He's on his way home from college, you think he's got the gas money? :ROFLMAO:

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
Good point. Having no kids is one a reason I buy TRXs, Challengers, and such. The cars are surely cheaper to keep running.

JPTX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'07 1500 Mega Cab
Current Ride #2
2020 LX460 (wife's), 2019 KTM 350XCF
He's on his way home from college, you think he's got the gas money? :ROFLMAO:
He's on his way home from college, and you're letting him drive your TRX??

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton