Is this real? A Laramie badge on a TRX?

SFWSCX3

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
19’ Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I'm just looking at it. I think he in his feels because @Variable called him out lol
Agreed! I laughed my ass off. He received special treatment because he has almost 50K views on that video along with his buddy who had a thumbnail “RIP TRX“ for his title. Has anyone with a major issue on the forum received the VIP treatment he has?

JumpSquadAuto

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
1999 Ford F350
I hope my TRX is the special Tradesman edition. lol. You can't make this stuff up.

OP
KnightMare

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Agreed! I laughed my ass off. He received special treatment because he has almost 50K views on that video along with his buddy who had a thumbnail “RIP TRX“ for his title. Has anyone with a major issue on the forum received the VIP treatment he has?
Me lol. They pulled my truck off the line for "extra" QC checks...

Jester

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
miltary
Air Force
They gave me a rebel to drive (was new) but no RAM engineers parachuted in to look at my oil cooler lines. Looks like it has happened with at least 2 others (smaller leaks).

They need to do an @Variable style inspection of all delivered trucks. Clearly a bunch went out not checked properly. If I find another issue, Butter Da Great will get some HD photos.

SFWSCX3

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
19’ Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Me lol. They pulled my truck off the line for "extra" QC checks...
Good! Hope they take note of every vin on here. Maybe they’ll double and triple check the QA checks. I’d rather have a delay then having an immediate issue. Hope yours is perfect.

Variable

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Bentley GT Supersport, GT2RS, Demon, Gen 5 Vipers
Confirmed with the dealer here in the valley today, they do not put any car in the air and inspect it anymore. This is a problem with the TRX because they are trusting that the assembly line did their QC's.. Particularly drivetrain fluids.

Jester

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
miltary
Air Force
I bought a black Ford GT/CS years ago that had an entirely gold (primer) engine bay. I should have kept it, but they immediately lemoned/swapped it for a new one and refused my request for a documented flaw and let me keep. I test drove a different one, then bought the gold engine bay one without opening its hood.

Cryotoxin

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
miltary
USMC
I wouldn't go to that extreme but I laughed so hard when someone sent this to me. I get stuff from every where lol
Jamey,

Just out of Curiosity has anyone reached out to Barbara’s Schrader in QC at Sterling Heights or anyone else in the QC line and asked how..?? Why..?? I’m seriously wondering if the line and QC are aware of the constant issues being found..

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com