Is there a tire/wheel simulator to see if a set-up is going to rub or not?

Hemi4me2

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Demon
Current Ride #2
2019 Challenger Redeye WB
I want to change out my stock +19 offset wheels with stock tires to an 18 x 9 with a +1 offset. According to a wheel simulator website it says it will move out the wheel 18mm or .71 inches (like 3/4 of an inch).
The simulator states it may rub if you don't have enough clearance. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or do any of you have +1 offset wheels with stock tires on your TRX? The wheel place wont let me
return them if they have been mounted/balanced. Thanks in advance.

I want to change out my stock +19 offset wheels with stock tires to an 18 x 9 with a +1 offset. According to a wheel simulator website it says it will move out the wheel 18mm or .71 inches (like 3/4 of an inch).
The simulator states it may rub if you don't have enough clearance. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or do any of you have +1 offset wheels with stock tires on your TRX? The wheel place wont let me
I don't know of any simulator that is vehicle specific, which would be awesome, but the below link is very helpful in seeing what different wheel/tire setups will do as compared to your stock setup.

There is a physical tool for the purpose, but I doubt it's cheap.

A tape measure and some time spent will eventually provide the same result.

you won't have any rubbing

Back