IRS reports on $600 or more

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Theres a proposal to have every bank report all transactions in or out of $600 or greater being floated right now.

Why does it feel like communism is sneaking up on me and is closing avenues of escape.

Withdraw $601 on Monday.
Deposit $601 on Tuesday.
Withdraw $601 on Wednesday.
Deposit $601 on Thursday.
Withdraw $601 on Friday.
Deposit $601 on Saturday.
Repeat.

Become Ungovernable.
Hang on a minute, nothing on Sunday? So no beer, BBQ and strippers on Sunday...

Hang on a minute, nothing on Sunday? So no beer, BBQ and strippers on Sunday...
I doubt strippers report their income so thats safe…. And while I have definitely spent $600 on beer and meat before, it’s kind of a lot

I live in south TX and with all the California transplants that have been invading the state over the last 5-10 years, it's starting to look very "blue". I glad to get to know you on here because as soon as the shiz hits the fan, I'm driving the family up to Oregon to live on your compound. I promise to bring plenty of tools and guns to help provide and I know you have plenty of ammo, so we'll be good.
Lol when rural oregon is better than Texas. I swear. I was in el paso for business on election day 2016 with a bunch of Cali libs. It was great to watch. Got screwed on the deal.

Turned out the billionaires that used political levers to screw my deal were Beto’s biggest donors. Looks like I got the last laugh after his repeated massive failures.

Lol when rural oregon is better than Texas. I swear. I was in el paso for business on election day 2016 with a bunch of Cali libs. It was great to watch. Got screwed on the deal.

Turned out the billionaires that used political levers to screw my deal were Beto’s biggest donors. Looks like I got the last laugh after his repeated massive failures.
Well, if you ever find yourself in or around San Antonio, let me know. I'll buy you a few beers and show you were the "good hunting" grounds are around here.

This essentially encompasses every individual and taxpayer with a lower point from the $10k threshold, basically implies everyone is a criminal and cheating on their taxes so we need to watch you

What a dog and pony show.

Joe Biden is like a web browser with 19 tabs open. 17 are frozen and he doesn’t know where the music is coming from.

C5AD8A18-4CEE-41C6-B66B-45FA81603191.jpeg

EEA790FF-9F19-4196-93BE-F4149F9E9523.jpeg

This essentially encompasses every individual and taxpayer with a lower point from the $10k threshold, basically implies everyone is a criminal and cheating on their taxes so we need to watch you
The noose is tightening. It blows my mind when people can’t see the meta-goals that these steps lead to. “Will never happen here.”
2A41ACBA-0C3B-4E35-B55C-10F6422C062A.jpeg

Well considering that’s our entire gov 😆.

On the main topic, you’re absolutely correct… the noose is tightening. Slight of hand.
It’s the politics loophole. As long as non-partisan it seems to be ok. Disliking IRS over-reach into personal accounts at this level is something everyone should be able to agree is insane.

Not only will this increase the $$$$$ the agency spends (they already increased prior recently to hire something like another 10k people), it is a personal privacy issue.

@MAXGroup wanna come defend this with the liberty already infringed argument? You good with this?

What I loved about Hong Kong was the flat tax. Individuals and corporations pay 17% straight up. Our tax code and the 326 volumes of 2500 pages each (or whatever) is a real treasure.

What I loved about Hong Kong was the flat tax. Individuals and corporations pay 17% straight up. Our tax code and the 326 volumes of 2500 pages each (or whatever) is a real treasure.
It’s almost like, gasp, they wanted to help their corporate donors and to fuck everyone else at their leisure.

or the covid PPP loans that got forgiven and given to companies that didn’t need it.

Well considering that’s our entire gov 😆.

On the main topic, you’re absolutely correct… the noose is tightening. Slight of hand.
Half of life is finding where the rules end and getting through on technicalities. Because being technically correct is the best kind if correct.

Look at it this way with so many reports i don't think they have the personnel to investigate so many transactions!

Look at it this way with so many reports i don't think they have the personnel to investigate so many transactions!
They’ll just print more money to pay them with and set up a flag in an algorithm.

This is just a tool of (further) control. Don’t get the vax, wrongthink, etc and they screw you

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Theres a proposal to have every bank report all transactions in or out of $600 or greater being floated right now.

Why does it feel like communism is sneaking up on me and is closing avenues of escape.

Withdraw $601 on Monday.
Deposit $601 on Tuesday.
Withdraw $601 on Wednesday.
Deposit $601 on Thursday.
Withdraw $601 on Friday.
Deposit $601 on Saturday.
Repeat.

Become Ungovernable.
1.- no, that is not what the proposal says at all. The proposal changes from the current report any single transaction over $10k to providing a gross monthly summary of deposits/ withdrawals for all accounts over $600. It's an attempt to catch tax cheats. It's pretty easy to see how the change would make it much more difficult to fly under the IRSs radar.
2.- this proposal came out in a April. This is the third forum I've seen it brought up on in the last day. I wonder who decided now is the time to blow this up on social media and get it out as a current topic and why?

Back