NEW Introducing the Bomiz Valved Ram TRX Exhaust System. Pre-Order Now!

Not really,

He said he was going to do dyno testing and would be posting it here, etc. I have no interest in this exhaust at this point due to the lack of follow through. Who knows what that 2” pipe into that muffler is doing to the performance. Is it significant? What If it is? That means you’re going to have to leave it open almost always and it’s basically then a straight piped hellcat.

It’ll look at GT haus again.
True! I didn't see that he said that.

If I were replacing my exhaust, GT Haus is where I am going. Wait for the black friday 50% off deal

He said he was going to do dyno testing and would be posting it here, etc.
He said that in early December... crickets.
Also...
I also have someone that looks over my socials and responds to DM's accordingly. All service, warranty, replacement, customer help is usually responded within 48 business hours.
Color me skeptical. :cautious:

Not really,

He said he was going to do dyno testing and would be posting it here, etc. I have no interest in this exhaust at this point due to the lack of follow through. Who knows what that 2” pipe into that muffler is doing to the performance. Is it significant? What If it is? That means you’re going to have to leave it open almost always and it’s basically then a straight piped hellcat.

It’ll look at GT haus again.

Anybody in the Houston area have access to a dyno?

I’d be willing to put my truck on it and see what happens.

Anybody in the Houston area have access to a dyno?

I’d be willing to put my truck on it and see what happens.
hows the noise/sound? functions correctly? you happy with it? its so new i havent seen any reviews

hows the noise/sound? functions correctly? you happy with it? its so new i havent seen any reviews
Alright fellas it’s finally in. I still need to run the wiring to the actuators but the hard part is done. I love the sound. It’s not any louder than the stock exhaust driving down the highway until I step on it then you can hear it.

The cold starts are amazing and I can actually hear the exhaust over the BWoody. I installed it with the valves open so I don’t have any sound clips with them closed yet.

I still have some adjustments to make to align the tips and I’m waiting for the coated ones to come in as well

Attachments

• IMG_4113.MOV
    16.9 MB
Let's revive this thread! @PrinceTRX and @aggietrx how are you guys liking the kit? Any drone or drawbacks? Any issues hooking up to Aux switch?

And @Bomiz - any luck getting on a dyno? I personally dont expect much in the way of gains but just want to be sure we're not losing any ponies in quiet mode (or not losing more than a few ponies in quiet mode)

Let's revive this thread! @PrinceTRX and @aggietrx how are you guys liking the kit? Any drone or drawbacks? Any issues hooking up to Aux switch?

And @Bomiz - any luck getting on a dyno? I personally dont expect much in the way of gains but just want to be sure we're not losing any ponies in quiet mode (or not losing more than a few ponies in quiet mode)

I love it and don’t have any complaints. The sound is amazing and I can finally hear exhaust noise along with the BWoody intake.

You’re not going to ever want to run in quiet mode. I just close the valves when I start up early in the morning and just leaving my neighborhood road. Other than that the valves are always open.

I love it and don’t have any complaints. The sound is amazing and I can finally hear exhaust noise along with the BWoody intake.

You’re not going to ever want to run in quiet mode. I just close the valves when I start up early in the morning and just leaving my neighborhood road. Other than that the valves are always open.
Sounds good man and glad you're still liking it!

Reviving this thread again- is everyone in agreement that has installed this that the exhaust in closed mode is quieter than stock? I need something quieter for early morning starts so i dont wake the family up.

Reviving this thread again- is everyone in agreement that has installed this that the exhaust in closed mode is quieter than stock? I need something quieter for early morning starts so i dont wake the family up.
Just go for the banana in the tailpipe :ROFLMAO:

Yes it does quiet it down to drive out of the neighborhood. That’s the only time I have the actuators closed.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back