Interior Tool Kit

My Can-Am came with a small tool kit, and you can order an optional fire extinguisher with many Porsche models.
Does that count?

My 2021 didn’t have the safety first aid kit. I doubt any for US market do

it's supposed to be standard equipment, safety tool first aid kit, even with the most Basic TRX - however It think they are being snarfed by unscrupulous people as collectors items not bolted into our TRXs

I have one of these and just filled it with my own tools. It has a ton of room for everything you could need and mine weighs at least 50lbs filled up. Also it's compact and the toos don't clank together and make noise.

Atlas 46 Yorktown Tool Roll, Coyote Brown - Ultra Portable, Innovative and Durable Design, Large Capacity Wrench Organizer and Tool Storage | Made in the USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNK5Y7...t_i_G4TZ0STW5PBFPC8PYD3D?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

it's supposed to be standard equipment, safety tool first aid kit, even with the most Basic TRX - however It think they are being snarfed by unscrupulous people as collectors items not bolted into our TRXs
So somebody has managed to swipe them from every TRX ever built?

Not a terrible one considering it easily fits under the back seat and has some useful items

actually seeing that picture you could just steal from your toolbox and create a rollup one...like esm... Thanks for the ideas boys!🇺🇲

Reactions: esm
This is the first I have ever heard of any tool kit. It was probably something that was talked about when the TRX was being developed, then later dropped to save money. Or possibly for the TRX’s that are shipped to some shithole country. No way that someone has stolen every single one.

Reactions: Two
Back