Interior Night Lighting - Upgrade!

GP-Des

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX - 2019 F350
Last night just finished my install of the Paragoptics Kit. Red trx, Red interior now. Absolutely in my opinion what should have came with the truck... Definitely look at these chipsets if you guys are color coordinating your vehicles. When its night again, ill take some shots.
Install was a few hours, definitely was able to see how my driver side had a dodge build employee that cared, and the passenger side had one that didnt. (Clips missing, not installed, push pins not even remotely put into their holes and bent over from the factory, etc.
Install was relatively straightforward and painless, their instructions were quite thorough. After doing the first door panel, took 2-3 minutes a panel for example. Didnt pop my final trim covers back on as ill be taking the doors apart in a few days for the speaker installs.
Looking forward to the stereo build, and after building the custom sub enclosure and keying it all in together...

Looks awesome. The YouTube video certainly is helpful and does seems evasive getting into the door panels but I can see where after door 1, the rest are muscle memory.

Door panel removal was cake. Same as others out there, convenient with not needing to do the lift like on a Ford to catch that top window edge. Back doors had nice cable lengths. Easy to work from. Front doors the cables were drastically shorter so little tighter space to work from detaching or attaching. The instructions said work from the front of the vehicle door panel back, I did like all other vehicles I’ve been in, started from the back and worked forward and had zero issues. Total of 3 poppers stuck. Just took them apart and re inserted to the door holes for re installation.

Yes via the little knob by the headlight on off knob.

That’s pretty cool

Wondering what color would look best. I gotta red truck not sure if I wanna make the whole thing red

Might be worth it just to ensure all clips and connectors are in place properly from the factory.

Installed my Paragoptics today. Will post pics tonight but all the videos i have seen on these they look great. I have red accents so i went with the red kit. Follow Paragoptics extremely detailed instructions and it will install easy. Only thing I disagree with is using the plastic trim tools. They didn’t pop any of them on the door panel so i just used one to pry the panel out a little then got my hands behind it and she popped right out. Also i didn’t have to unplug any part of the infotainment screen. I leaned it out a bit and had zero issues getting my big hands behind that area on either side of the display.

These look bad ass. And not as pricey as I thought they would be. Very interested when I get mine.

They’ve been out of stock every time I check for them.

can’t wait to get them

Installed my Paragoptics today. Will post pics tonight but all the videos i have seen on these they look great. I have red accents so i went with the red kit. Follow Paragoptics extremely detailed instructions and it will install easy. Only thing I disagree with is using the plastic trim tools. They didn’t pop any of them on the door panel so i just used one to pry the panel out a little then got my hands behind it and she popped right out. Also i didn’t have to unplug any part of the infotainment screen. I leaned it out a bit and had zero issues getting my big hands behind that area on either side of the display.
Looking forward to see the pics..

I really like the look of those lights! I have well above average mechanical skills but there is no way in hell I am pulling all those panels apart in my new truck!! Respect to those that do.

0115668C-51EB-4282-9A8B-51AF7A8999A6.jpeg

Attachments

• 6A0B4A79-9AE8-40FE-A28A-2E8BDEE0760C.jpeg
    6A0B4A79-9AE8-40FE-A28A-2E8BDEE0760C.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 286
Sorry for the wait i took these two then got trashed lol. I will take more later tonight but it looks great

How was the install? Any sketchy trim pieces?
No everything was pretty straight forward but like i said above. Make sure you pull off the door panel as per the instructions and just use a platic trim tool to get it separated off the door then use your hands to pop it off. I couldn’t get even one popped with the plastic tools. Also I didn’t have to disconnect the infotainment at all

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back