TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2017 Cirrus SR22T
1612817153754.png

Interesting, build sheet showed up today and got this notice. Hopefully that means it's off the assembly line, but now it's going to sit in the lot in Michigan and collect snow for a month!! 😫

I just got the same email but for April. dang. Thats so far away. Looks like they sent out Q2 emails.

I got the same email today but mine says February delivery!!! Yay me 🙏

I just received the same message. Says I should receive my truck at the dealer in March. Must be because of the forum.

I received the same email, except mine says delivery in February now instead of March.

Got the same email for March delivery.

View attachment 4246

Interesting, build sheet showed up today and got this notice. Hopefully that means it's off the assembly line, but now it's going to sit in the lot in Michigan and collect snow for a month!! 😫
Anthony Weiner is the newest TRX owner??? lol

I just got it too, for March. Mine has to take a barge to Alaska, so maybe April? Just glad to get an email but I did get a chuckle at the quality standard line. Hahaha

@Viking has your truck been built yet?
@Cerino2000 Nope. In D1 with estimated ship date of 2-12, so should show up sometime this week. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with the QA/parking lot purgatory so many folks are dealing with. No idea what logic goes into what trucks roll right on through and others sit.

Did I do that lol
Awesome. You asked them to communicate to their customers, so they sent me the exact same email I got in December :LOL:. What a bunch of lazy asses ...oh wait this one is different the first ones listed my VON, this one my VIN.

Geez, hope I'm still on the schedule for this week. I am not sure I believe the dealer, but for a March delivery it has to be built pretty quick here. Especially given extended purgatory.

AND I just found out they pushed my build Date out from today until next week. August 19th order. Not likely to order from them again.

Mine says March but I just ordered like 4 weeks ago. I don't believe that date...

I just got it too, for March. Mine has to take a barge to Alaska, so maybe April? Just glad to get an email but I did get a chuckle at the quality standard line. Hahaha
Oh don't worry, they had that line in there in their December edition email also, right before they proceeded to built a bunch of trucks with loose hoses and missing bolts and floor mats. :LOL:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back