Insurance Rates in Texas

Kyle702

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Just curious what the quotes you guys have gotten? I know every region is a little different but mine seemed a little high. Quoted $891 every 6 months. Multiple policies and clean record.

Just curious what the quotes you guys have gotten? I know every region is a little different but mine seemed a little high. Quoted $891 every 6 months. Multiple policies and clean record.
Wow that seems high.... who is your insurer?

I was quoted $2,553.10 for 12 months but she said it would be cheaper if I agreed to strap that device onto it that reports my driving habits. I said… Whatever you do, don’t put that thing on this vehicle or you will not like what you see. :ROFLMAO:

i have State Farm and haven’t reached out to them yet and probably won’t till I get my truck. I’m hoping to spring it on them and they won’t have the trx in their system yet... there are other threads pertaining to this.

i have State Farm and haven’t reached out to them yet and probably won’t till I get my truck. I’m hoping to spring it on them and they won’t have the trx in their system yet... there are other threads pertaining to this.
That is what I was hoping. He said it wasn't in the system yet but he based it of the MSRP. Just seemed real high tho.

I was quoted $2,553.10 for 12 months but she said it would be cheaper if I agreed to strap that device onto it that reports my driving habits. I said… Whatever you do, don’t put that thing on this vehicle or you will not like what you see. :ROFLMAO:
HAHA, Yeah that app didn't do me any favors either. I stopped using after a few months. Maybe my quote wasn't so bad after all. 2500 seems crazy.

Wait a sec… Let’s be sure and put age in here. I am 46 years old with a clean driving record.
33 with a clean record

UPDATE: I was able to get the rate down to $690 by increasing the deductible to $1000. Thanks for the idea @Old Kid (y)

Last edited:
I have USAA which has great rates. my insurance went up $2.50 per month from my 2015 F150. btw - they know what you have when you give the VIN. 49 and clean record

40 here with a clean record, Farmers quoted me $897 every 6 months which is down from the $1,107 I'm paying now for my Charger Hellcat.

Last edited:
I have USAA which has great rates. my insurance went up $2.50 per month from my 2015 F150. btw - they know what you have when you give the VIN. 49 and clean record
Which insurance company are you insured with through USAA. I also have USAA but they are not the insurer, they are a middleman broker. I have progressive through USAA.

I am in Washington. My Insurance carrier moved one of my businesses to Progressive as Employees had to many wrecks. In Washington they take anyone as they don’t check backgrounds. They are twice as much as what I was paying on my Country Company’s policy.

Thanks for the info. I’ve been wanting to call USAA, but I was afraid my wife would over hear a massive monthly price increase. She is Vietnamese, so damn quiet. No wonder why we lost the war.

I use State Farm and they charged me 800 every 6 months with a discount on my other car of 130 every 6 months. I'm 36 and my wife is 32 but she did have an accident with our fence about 6 months ago, those damn things come out of nowhere apparently.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back