Installed the RamBar over my Retrax cover and added front and rear lights.

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
2020 Hellcat Charger Widebody (Triple Nickle)
I’m sorry if this is a repetitive question but I really need to know because I would love a Rambar and I have the exact bed cover as you. Our part numbers match. But what is the correct part number for the Rambar and does it require modification? I see posts saying the Rambar was modified. I want to get the right one. Thanks.
Mopar only makes one Rambar he's saying updated Rambar because they no longer make the old version when you order the Rambar you will get the new one ‼️ The modification is just changing the screws nothing major from hex to flat head that's it‼️

brian0486

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
Mopar only makes one Rambar he's saying updated Rambar because they no longer make the old version when you order the Rambar you will get the new one ‼️ The modification is just changing the screws nothing major from hex to flat head that's it‼️
Thank you! So that being said I order the Rambar it is going to fit with my Retrax per the normal install instructions for the Rambar? No bypass or extra modification required?

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
2020 Hellcat Charger Widebody (Triple Nickle)
Thank you! So that being said I order the Rambar it is going to fit with my Retrax per the normal install instructions for the Rambar? No bypass or extra modification required?
Yes the only thing that needs to be done is change the Rambar hardware Hex screws to flat head screws which you can find at home depot ‼️

Post in thread 'Mods I've done (updated thread) ‼️' https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/mods-ive-done-updated-thread-‼️.806/post-126753

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com