Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram1500, GLC63
Any thoughts?

I know I'll be needing:

Tonneau Cover - Leaning toward the Backflip MX4 or the Revolver X2
I'd like some under the seat rear storage organizer

PPF/Window Tinting/Bed Liner are very local specific so those are out...

Not sure abut tonneau cover but for under seat these seem good, depending on what you want to store :)

Getting a group buy on one of these should be nice

1598736970974.png

Another idea for group buy for the Launch edition folks, I would love to have a bed cap that fits as well as the one in the pic looks on the TRX in the Anvil color, if we have enough players involved I don't mind doing the leg work and contacting a couple of vendors to try and work this. I would spec mine with tracks for roof rails and an upholstered headliner to keep things looking nice inside and out.

1598737616494.png

Or maybe we cant talk to these guys to make a specific fast back version to match our trucks...

Last edited:
So far the Du-Ha is the favorite that I've been looking at. If we could get 10-15 folks inline I'm sure we could put something together...
That sounds great, but where is the sub woofer going to be? In my ‘18 Power Wagon, It’s under the rear seats

That sounds great, but where is the sub woofer going to be? In my ‘18 Power Wagon, It’s under the rear seats
Under the front passenger seat, Crank the base baby :)

Would one of these replace the rear underseat storage compartment that comes stock? My guess is the stock one doesn’t have locking cover

Not sure abut tonneau cover but for under seat these seem good, depending on what you want to store :)

Getting a group buy on one of these should be nice

Would one of these replace the rear underseat storage compartment that comes stock? My guess is the stock one doesn’t have locking cover
Yes the Du-Ha is lockable in place and you could carry a rifle in it safely and I believe legally

Is that a real product? We all need one to complete the truck.
The company that makes them says it is real, I have not seen one in person, but I tend to believe them

I will be talking with Nitro this coming week about putting together some group buys. I am pretty sure we will be placing an order with Bak covers, they make all the bakflip bed covers. I am sure some will want full shells or the fastback look. We will know how many we need to get the best deal. I am guessing 10 min from that vendor. Will keep you posted.

I will be talking with Nitro this coming week about putting together some group buys. I am pretty sure we will be placing an order with Bak covers, they make all the bakflip bed covers. I am sure some will want full shells or the fastback look. We will know how many we need to get the best deal. I am guessing 10 min from that vendor. Will keep you posted.
If you need some negotiation muscle, hit me up, I do a lot of negotiations : )

I’ll definitely be in for a tonneau cover....

Any thoughts?

I know I'll be needing:

Tonneau Cover - Leaning toward the Backflip MX4 or the Revolver X2
I'd like some under the seat rear storage organizer

PPF/Window Tinting/Bed Liner are very local specific so those are out...
I would be in for a cover, love the backflip. How about some AMP steps?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back