HOT! IN-STOCK: WeatherTech Laser Measured Mud Flaps (Front & Rear Set) for 2021-2024 Ram TRX @ JustBoltOns.com

Thanks for posting! I just ordered. I having been wanting these for a while, I didn’t know if people had designed them yet. Thanks for the coupon code
Ordered today Feb 5 2022. My truck is in build, hooray!!!

Hopefully no more mud on my door handles. Flaps are nicer that I expected.

98CA4310-9356-4DE1-860A-402888713F43.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Very easy install! I have more of these available.

Ordered a set yesterday and they were delivered today!! Now thats service. Thanks again. Now I just need my truck to put them on.

Weird. I ordered 10 days ago and only received half of mine.

Weird. I ordered 10 days ago and only received half of mine.
Very strange! Maybe lost in transit, e-mail us so we can look into it for you!

Drove to work today in the snow, and then went to grab my laptop bag out of the back seat and grabbed a handful or slush and mud, and it reminded me that I needed to get a set of mudflaps. The whole damn side of the truck is covered in nasty shit. So...I just ordered a set. Thanks for offering these, and the code for forum members. Much appreciated.

Tons instock! Forum discount code is RAMTRX if you don’t already have it!

My mud flaps got delivered quickly, even though I got a message from the shipper that there was a traffic accident with the delivery truck and they would be delayed. Communication was great across the board. I highly recommend JustBoltOns if you want to order.

Now, as to the installation, it didn't go as well as I'd like, and here's my take on it. I should note that the issues weren't the fault of Weathertech or anyone else, it was Stellantis/Ram. One item to note - my screws were 8mm, not 7mm as some have stated. It might be change in the screws?

Removing the screws is where I ran into problems. On one of the front wheels, I had a screw that was crossthreaded, and wouldn't come out. It tooks some work, but I was able to eventually get it to bite and remove. I did this by placing a screwdriver under the washer and applying pressure outward as I ratcheted. This got it to bite and unscrew. It went back in well too. However, when completing the rear, the very last screw I worked with did the same thing. I could immediately feel it was crossthreaded and knew I'd have problems. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it to come out. It was the end screw, and I got underneath the truck to take a look. The screw just goes into a typical retainer clip mounted on the flimsy plastic liner of the wheel well.

I tried the previous technique of applying outward pressure, tried pushing from the back, and a bunch of other methods. Nothing would work. My hands were starting to get numb (still pretty damn chilly here), so I gave up. So, the rear passenger mud flap has only three screws holding it in. I hope that's good. It's the end screw, so it worries me a bit, but I'll see how it goes. The frustration was driving me nuts, especially when I could see how easy of an install it should have been, and what others experienced.

Other than that, they are installed now, and they look really good. They match the factory trim well, and don't take away from the look of the truck.

My mud flaps got delivered quickly, even though I got a message from the shipper that there was a traffic accident with the delivery truck and they would be delayed. Communication was great across the board. I highly recommend JustBoltOns if you want to order.

Now, as to the installation, it didn't go as well as I'd like, and here's my take on it. I should note that the issues weren't the fault of Weathertech or anyone else, it was Stellantis/Ram. One item to note - my screws were 8mm, not 7mm as some have stated. It might be change in the screws?

Removing the screws is where I ran into problems. On one of the front wheels, I had a screw that was crossthreaded, and wouldn't come out. It tooks some work, but I was able to eventually get it to bite and remove. I did this by placing a screwdriver under the washer and applying pressure outward as I ratcheted. This got it to bite and unscrew. It went back in well too. However, when completing the rear, the very last screw I worked with did the same thing. I could immediately feel it was crossthreaded and knew I'd have problems. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it to come out. It was the end screw, and I got underneath the truck to take a look. The screw just goes into a typical retainer clip mounted on the flimsy plastic liner of the wheel well.

I tried the previous technique of applying outward pressure, tried pushing from the back, and a bunch of other methods. Nothing would work. My hands were starting to get numb (still pretty damn chilly here), so I gave up. So, the rear passenger mud flap has only three screws holding it in. I hope that's good. It's the end screw, so it worries me a bit, but I'll see how it goes. The frustration was driving me nuts, especially when I could see how easy of an install it should have been, and what others experienced.

Other than that, they are installed now, and they look really good. They match the factory trim well, and don't take away from the look of the truck.
Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. That's very odd, maybe Ram ran out of bolts and swapped to another size. I'd be curious to see how many others are running 8mm as well!

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. That's very odd, maybe Ram ran out of bolts and swapped to another size. I'd be curious to see how many others are running 8mm as well!
Mine were 8mm. And mine went super smooth with every one coming off and going in smooth.

TONS of these instock and ready to ship out ASAP!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back