Ignition Orange TRX For Sale

MSRP just went down on these. Dealers may try to sneak one by on you if you don't know. Ignition package went from 11,500 to 9200 with the recent price updates.

Sale is Pending, Left a deposit and he has Rockstar credit. Just waiting for the vehicle to arrive

Sale is Pending, Left a deposit and he has Rockstar credit. Just waiting for the vehicle to arrive
Congratulations to whoever the buyer is

So what was the sale price after all this back and forth? Was it at MSRP? What did that turn out to be? Thank you

So what was the sale price after all this back and forth? Was it at MSRP? What did that turn out to be? Thank you
$96,060 with $5000 ADM, Ram reduced the Ignition Package. Rumor has it they are running out of the Harmon Kardon systems. Has anyone else heard this?

$96,060 with $5000 ADM, Ram reduced the Ignition Package. Rumor has it they are running out of the Harmon Kardon systems. Has anyone else heard this?

Good, that system blows for the price. Alpine is equally as bad for less money.

F Ram. Bring out 1 new color, lock it into an edition that a few dealers only get 1 allocation, build it way quicker than they did their original launch edition, and then let the dealers ADM the crap out of it.

Ram seen how much money the LE made last year for dealers, do it again in year 2, and now we wait for the year 3 edition SMH. And it better not be a Holiday Green Edition.
I take it with a grain of salt, but my dealer told me Holiday Green will be the next limited edition. It was volunteered information while discussing Ignition Orange. This took place yesterday.

Last edited:
96,000 with 5000 ADM
F25AAD31-2769-412F-92A1-91339C814990.gif

I take it with a grain of salt, but my dealer told me Holiday Green will be the next limited edition. It was volunteered information while discussing Ignition Orange. This took place yesterday.
Oh god, my next KnightMare... pun intended...

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back