Ignition orange in South Dakota for MSRP

I did. Haven’t gotten a reply yet.
How did you know about it being available at MSRP?

I did. Haven’t gotten a reply yet.
How did you know about it being available at MSRP?

I would facebook message Chris Gray

I used to have his cell number. Didn't save it. I bought my Rebel from him... was gonna buy TRX but would only go MSRP.

They only sell for MSRP or under. That's what I was told MANY times by him.

Additionally, on the page before that listing.... it shows the MSRP as 96K.

EDIT: I see you asked "How did I know..." I just check Corwin in Fargo and Aberdeen's Chryslers website quite often.

On the page I sent, it shows selling price at 96K.

96K does sound like a high MSRP ...doesn't it. Hmm. That would be every option except for the tracking and logistics subscriptions...right?

His cell # is on his facebook page...fyi,

I emailed the sales manager. I’ll let you know what they say.

It’s probably a sold order. They automatically show up in the dealer inventory.

It’s probably a sold order. They automatically show up in the dealer inventory.
Yep, that was my thought, and just because it shows the MSRP, that's how the system got populated, doesn't mean it is.

The dealer near me wants 33k over MSRP. It’s listed on their website at MSRP.

As I learned in my weeks long search for my 21 website prices are a bunch of nonsense, especially when it’s not a picture of the real truck. Not saying this isn’t true but mostly the price listed is auto populated from inventory…..

As I learned in my weeks long search for my 21 website prices are a bunch of nonsense, especially when it’s not a picture of the real truck. Not saying this isn’t true but mostly the price listed is auto populated from inventory…..
It got a build sheet on 11/12, don't know the window sticker date (but probably shortly thereafter). I would guess it's not quite on the lot yet.

The place in SD swears up and down that they do not sell over MSRP.

Ive had multiple conversations with Chris Gray ...and he says it's against their ethics, etc to sell over MSRP ...and criticized dealers that sell over MSRP.

IF it is over MSRP...it's out of his hands l guess ...but the sales manager had a sudden change in philo$oohy.

It’s probably already sold at MSRP

It’s already sold.

Y
It’s probably a sold order. They automatically show up in the deale
Exactly. Dodge of Burnsville lists two of them. They are both presold... 15k over window sticker...I test drove a used 2021 with 10k on it .fell in love..however window sticker was 84k and they sold it the same day for 91,900! I ordered one at MSRP the way I wanted and got top $$$ on my trades...(white, not igniton orange)

Those are also sold. My friend bought a TRX from Burnsville at MSRP. They sold the IE for 15k over.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back