Ignition Edition Orange RAM TRX Photo Thread 🍊

72ACBFE2-E6A5-4A1E-B5F9-75437F85150A.jpeg

Just got my baby back last night. Full XPEL Stealth, front driver and passenger window tint to match rear. I love it.

Also, I had them de-badge, de-decal everything except for a new decal on the hood intake and the RAM on the rear tailgate (which btw has 42 screws I’m told). Kinda liking the clean look.

Are you guys going to have a registry? And then whats the official total number? Apparently today another was built that brought it over 1000.

From what we've seen, there are 1,000 built worldwide for customers, and 1 for press/media owned by Stellantis. Total of 875+1 sold in the USA. These aren't numbered, so a registry would just be VIN's, if it existed.

I wanted to go with xpel. Just off the research I did I liked it the most. Plus ceramic pro Dothan is an elite ceramic pro installer. If you want to come check out their work, you’re more than welcome brother!
Do they want you to take it back every year for a $275 refresher to keep your warranty on the ceramic?

Hey just another heads up. There is another ignition orange sitting at the port in newark NJ. If anyone ordered onein NY/NJ i would contact your dealer and tell them to get off there ass lol

The color looks awesome, I just haven't seen on in person yet....I heard the orange TRX a lot slower than the black one.....:LOL:

The color looks awesome, I just haven't seen on in person yet....I heard the orange TRX a lot slower than the black one.....:LOL:
You must mean ”like the black Raptors”, right?!

I just looked under the hood of my IE and it was manufactured with a leftover 1984 2.5L Fiero engine. That's why we're paying a premium. It isn't the orange paint. Finding any of those engines that still run is what makes them truly rare.

That may be why the black ones are faster. Just guessing.

Do they want you to take it back every year for a $275 refresher to keep your warranty on the ceramic?
I haven’t read the warranty paperwork, but if I was worried about an extra $275 a year I wouldn’t have done ppf. Hell I wouldn’t have got the truck

Question. Have any of you purchase a hood decal? My IE is coming soon and thinking want to add. What finish matches the rest of the decals?

Can someone post pictures of the floor mats? The dealer is trying to sell me MOPAR all weather ones for $400…would be for “winter” use and I guess I would swap back to original for summer.

Does the IE have anything special about floor mats?

Can someone post pictures of the floor mats? The dealer is trying to sell me MOPAR all weather ones for $400…would be for “winter” use and I guess I would swap back to original for summer.

I don't have a picture handy, but mine certainly wouldn't require any upgrade to be all weather.

Question. Have any of you purchase a hood decal? My IE is coming soon and thinking want to add. What finish matches the rest of the decals?
I’m actually sourcing one now. I’ll keep this thread posted

The IE comes with rubber all-weather mats.

3.jpg

7.jpg

The factory TRX hood decal is matte black. Mopar part number 68503292AA

Attachments

• A6819279-AE71-47BC-8D23-BA64AAD1A8B4.jpeg
    A6819279-AE71-47BC-8D23-BA64AAD1A8B4.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 93
  • A9EEF6B4-A370-4A03-B031-278501D2441D.jpeg
    A9EEF6B4-A370-4A03-B031-278501D2441D.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 93
HI Guys, Canadian TRX here. Hard to keep clean in the bad weather...-20C out there now...Running as dedicated winter tires setup Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 275/65/20 on Fuel Rebel 20x9. Retrax ProXR tonneau cover and Rhino Racks all line up

My first truck...I love it so far. So glad I bought this over a Porsche!

Attachments

• IMG_9765.jpg
    IMG_9765.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9762.jpg
    IMG_9762.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9757.jpg
    IMG_9757.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9748.jpg
    IMG_9748.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 132
HI Guys, Canadian TRX here. Hard to keep clean in the bad weather...-20C out there now...Running as dedicated winter tires setup Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 275/65/20 on Fuel Rebel 20x9. Retrax ProXR tonneau cover and Rhino Racks all line up

My first truck...I love it so far. So glad I bought this over a Porsche!
Beautiful. And exactly how do you get that Retrax ProXR on with the Rambar...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back