IGLA Paid for itself today

TXTRX100

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Professionals tried to steal my truck at lunch in Irving in broad daylight. The camera footage shows them tap in the the side panel and two guys visibly frustrated tried to get in and couldn’t. Sucks they broke the window but I had my gun, radar, yeti, briefcase and computer in the truck with nothing stolen.

If you don’t have an IGLA or something similar you need to. Can’t have nice things anymore in todays world.

Just glad to have my truck 🙌🏻

Attachments

• 70B2796D-260B-4F03-91EC-1027BCACA311.jpeg
    70B2796D-260B-4F03-91EC-1027BCACA311.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 587
  • A52F37F7-9477-4C83-ABBD-F16DEBD656F3.jpeg
    A52F37F7-9477-4C83-ABBD-F16DEBD656F3.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 481
Wish IGLA was available in my state. I will be going with Revalco as soon as my truck is delivered here in the next few days. Glad your truck wasn't taken!

Wish IGLA was available in my state. I will be going with Revalco as soon as my truck is delivered here in the next few days. Glad your truck wasn't taken!
I cannot believe in a city as large as Houston and all the surrounding areas do not have an installer. My truck wont be here for the better part of ~4-6 months...but would definitely do this. It will not get stolen from my house...(driveway gate, garage, AR 15, glock 19, and plenty of ammo) but my trips to Home Depot, Lowes, Lunch, etc...that worries me.

SMH I was in Irving today. Just received my build sheet yesterday too. Definitely going IGLA.
@TXTRX100 did you get it installed at Uptown CDJR?

IGLA along with a vibration / glass break alarm.
If they were tapping the fender, they were checking for a vibration alarm.

IGLA along with a vibration / glass break alarm.
If they were tapping the fender, they were checking for a vibration alarm.
Haven’t heard of this yet. Do you have an link for this??

+1 - Are there any online install videos for the DIYer?
Its not a hard install, but I looked high and low and you cannot purchase an IGLA without being one of their authorized dealers.
DIY = no go, on this one.

I finally got my TRX 3 weeks ago. Love it. Had the IGLA installed yesterday. There also weren't any installers in my State (NY) I drove to Philadelphia to have mine done. I would definitely make the road trip to have it installed if it's not available by you. I also would like to give the shop I had mine installed at a huge shout out. Ox Audio 30 minutes from Philly. Ryan is a great guy . On time courteous and professional. Took the time to explain the system. Great all around. I didn't go with the Revelco because I wanted the remote start to be usable.

Professionals tried to steal my truck at lunch in Irving in broad daylight. The camera footage shows them tap in the the side panel and two guys visibly frustrated tried to get in and couldn’t. Sucks they broke the window but I had my gun, radar, yeti, briefcase and computer in the truck with nothing stolen.

If you don’t have an IGLA or something similar you need to. Can’t have nice things anymore in todays world.

Just glad to have my truck 🙌🏻
would you please share the video of their attempt? Would love to see how the frustration was for them

IGLA can only be installed by certified techs, no online install videos.
Here’s a link to an IGLA Pro and it includes the installation manual. Not sure if this is the same system or not but if so I’ll be ordering. Having 10+ years experience in mobile installations, I’d be up for attempting it on mine when it comes in next year.

Back