IGLA instal in Houston

4GIVEN1

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Any one interested in IGLA installed on your truck? The closest installer to Houston is around Dallas and have an agreement if I can get at least 5 trucks wanting it, he will travel to us here in Houston and hook us up. I am wanting to do it so need 4 more. Will be cross posting. Let me know if your interested

Any one interested in IGLA installed on your truck? The closest installer to Houston is around Dallas and have an agreement if I can get at least 5 trucks wanting it, he will travel to us here in Houston and hook us up. I am wanting to do it so need 4 more. Will be cross posting. Let me know if your interested
Not Ravelco in hou?

Very interested. Please let me know

I am also interested … I am in the woodlands

What all does it do? I read up on it that it arms off the factory fob and firmware, uses tilt and shock sensors, runs off the CAN network, and is undetectable. And will retain remote start? Am I missing anything? Its sounding pretty good to me, and i might be interested. I am in the magnolia area

Any word? Looks like we may have 4 trucks .. i want to do this so let me know i

Yeah I think there are at least 4. Been looking into another option as well offered by a guy in Tomball. Looks promising and half the price.

I am down brother .. just message me or hit this link and I shall join up

I'm down for IGLA, in the Sugarland area. Shoot me a message.

I’m in as well. Can you send me a PM?

Any word on the IGLA installation? Thinking about pulling the trigger on Ravelco. I need that peace of mind driving around Houston.

Is this still available
Interested as well

Yeah, what's the latest update on this?

We are all standing by to stand by

My truck gets picked up from Koons on Monday and I should have it by next weekend so I’m definitely following this. Day 1 mod is either Ravelco or IGLA living in this crime infested shit hole.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back