I would love to see this happen w/ the new TRX ~ ADM vehicles ship last!

RHRC Utah

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
I hope that Dodge decides to do what they did w/ the 2018 Dodge Demon orders - all of the MSRP orders were shipped first and the ADM orders were shipped later accordingly to how much over they were, w/ the highest ADM shipping last. Not really fair for the customer who pays over sticker, but puts more pressure on the dealers to be less greedy.

Distilled DesignWorks

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat Challenger, Ram
I doubt that, they have no way of knowing who and how much the dealers sell the trucks for until the transaction is completed. They don't have to have a buyer to order the trucks just an allocation from what I understand. I could be wrong though.

OP
RHRC Utah

RHRC Utah

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
I'm not sure how Dodge did it w/ the Demon, but they did it for sure. The MSRP orders shipped 'before' the ADM deals.

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
It was one of the docs they had us sign - stating that we paid MSRP - dealers got around it though. If you wanted the Demon and were willing to pay ADM, you’d sign anything, plus a lot of dealers had their “cousins’‘ order the car, so it could be listed as sold, then when “cousin” backed out, they could sell it for whatever they wanted. But it was a nice gesture. But I paid MSRP and did not get my Demon until March, so it did not feel like it helped me very much.

Last edited:
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton