TRX of the Year 🏆
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Going to give it 48hrs to think about but I think I’m going to cancel. This is some bullshit.

I can forgive early quality issues to an extent. I can forgive early communication issues. I can’t forgive FCA knowingly building dealer stock trucks in front of actual people that ordered in august. I certainly can’t forgive all the above.

what incentive is there for me to keep an order on the books with a few grand in ADM to get it in May when I can probably wait a week and buy one on the lot for 5 over that I will have in days?

But if I cancel I’m likely gonna tell ram to get fucked and go buy a ford just because fuck you. I certainly won’t be a ram customer after this, ever, unless it is literally the only option. I don’t enjoy being pegged without lube.

kisses,

bambi

Can’t say I blame you. I‘m in same boat and almost at the same point as you.
BTW, nice Mac. Love that color. I’ve got a 600LT in Sarthe.

It'll get better, I'm just accelerating the process. Plenty of dealers to get a build from. They all over, I was offered 3 LE's at MSRP last week before my build went into D1.

Can’t say I blame you. I‘m in same boat and almost at the same point as you.
BTW, nice Mac. Love that color. I’ve got a 600LT in Sarthe.
Nice! The 600 is a killer ride. Did you get the senna seats? I did a couple laps in one and it was superb

It'll get better, I'm just accelerating the process. Plenty of dealers to get a build from. They all over, I was offered 3 LE's at MSRP last week before my build went into D1.
This is a point of pride now. I really dislike getting dicked around. Whoever is in charge of this shitshow needs to go fuck themselves with a rusty rake

Nice! The 600 is a killer ride. Did you get the senna seats? I did a couple laps in one and it was superb
Yes, Senna seats. Every CF option. It’s basically got every box ticked on it. I haven’t taken it to the track yet, but plan to get it there this year.

I’m with you on not getting dicked around on the TRX. I’m tempted to just cancel and stick with my Gen2 Raptor until the Gen3 comes out and then go for the Raptor R next year.

Yes, Senna seats. Every CF option. It’s basically got every box ticked on it. I haven’t taken it to the track yet, but plan to get it there this year.

I’m with you on not getting dicked around on the TRX. I’m tempted to just cancel and stick with my Gen2 Raptor until the Gen3 comes out and then go for the Raptor R next year.
Where are you located? I’m thinking about going to the mclaren COTA event in a 765lt. If you haven’t done one of their owners days you really should. Its a sin not to take those cars on the track. I’ve been on multiple tracks in everything from a corvette to open wheel and the 720 was easily the best road car on track I have driven period.

and yeah. If I do bail I’m likely gonna get a 18/19 raptor with 20-40k miles to play with until I see what the Raptor R is.

I've said before, but will say again. Total BS that early orders and LEs didn't get built first. I didn't order a LE, but did order in September, and like I told my dealer, MSRP isn't a good deal. If anything they should offer anyone that ordered before 2021 a few grand in mopar accessories, a free extended warranty, or something.

I will say I just drove mine 50 miles after picking up again, this time oil leak free and I can't wait for break-in to be over. I'm keeping below 3500 RPM for first 300 miles and you can hear the supercharger engage around 2500-3k.

N
I've said before, but will say again. Total BS that early orders and LEs didn't get built first. I didn't order a LE, but did order in September, and like I told my dealer, MSRP isn't a good deal. If anything they should offer anyone that ordered before 2021 a few grand in mopar accessories, a free extended warranty, or something.

I will say I just drove mine 50 miles after picking up again, this time oil leak free and I can't wait for break-in to be over. I'm keeping below 3500 RPM for first 300 miles and you can hear the supercharger engage around 2500-3k.
No doubt it’s a bad ass truck. I just have a personality quirk when someone welches on a deal I go scorched earth.

Post some pics. Sarthe is a cool color

Where are you located? I’m thinking about going to the mclaren COTA event in a 765lt. If you haven’t done one of their owners days you really should. Its a sin not to take those cars on the track. I’ve been on multiple tracks in everything from a corvette to open wheel and the 720 was easily the best road car on track I have driven period.

and yeah. If I do bail I’m likely gonna get a 18/19 raptor with 20-40k miles to play with until I see what the Raptor R is.
I’m in WI. Thinking about doing the COTA event, but also have some events planned getting an LMP car ready for some races and I may also do Baja with a friend as well, so we will see lol!

N

No doubt it’s a bad ass truck. I just have a personality quirk when someone welches on a deal I go scorched earth.
I don't blame you, they have done a piss poor job across the board. I never received ANY emails or communication, other than on this forum

I’m in WI. Thinking about doing the COTA event, but also have some events planned getting an LMP car ready for some races and I may also do Baja with a friend as well, so we will see lol!
Well. At least your schedule is nice and open. If I still had the mcl and also had an LMP I would probably sell the LMP and buy the mcl gt4 to compete. You would get the full Mclaren red carpet.

Going to give it 48hrs to think about but I think I’m going to cancel. This is some bullshit.

I can forgive early quality issues to an extent. I can forgive early communication issues. I can’t forgive FCA knowingly building dealer stock trucks in front of actual people that ordered in august. I certainly can’t forgive all the above.

what incentive is there for me to keep an order on the books with a few grand in ADM to get it in May when I can probably wait a week and buy one on the lot for 5 over that I will have in days?

But if I cancel I’m likely gonna tell ram to get fucked and go buy a ford just because fuck you. I certainly won’t be a ram customer after this, ever, unless it is literally the only option. I don’t enjoy being pegged without lube.

kisses,

bambi
bro dont cancel

kisses,

bambi
I can't blame you Bambi, they just don't understand open communication is the key. Look at all the supply issues Ford is having with the Bronco. I know a few people who have one on order, and they have been over communicating. It is a lot easier to be understanding with better communication.

I don't blame you, they have done a piss poor job across the board. I never received ANY emails or communication, other than on this forum
I Am Jack's Raging Bile Duct. I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise. I Am Jack's Inflamed Sense of Rejection.

cuz its a cool truck, regardless of the issues, hands down it was sick when i test drove one, you will not regret it

cuz its a cool truck, regardless of the issues, hands down it was sick when i test drove one, you will not regret it
I don’t disagree. I just dislike being treated like an over the hill streetwalker with no other options but to let Ram beat me while fucking my booty hole for $5

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back