Adventure

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Military
USAF
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I sent my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!

Last edited:
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I send my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Congratulations and all I have to say is Really Good Luck!! Cheers

My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I send my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Congrats ! I also ordered white. Please post some pictures..

My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I sent my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Awesome. Please let us know if they find anything. It would be good to know that the issues are getting sorted at the factory rather than dealer. Congrats!!

Congrats, good luck with your truck.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back