I got the call.

Adventure

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Military
USAF
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I sent my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!

Last edited:

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I send my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Congratulations and all I have to say is Really Good Luck!! Cheers

VinnyTRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I send my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Congrats ! I also ordered white. Please post some pictures..

scottn

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
Convertible
My Bright White TRX should be ready for pickup tomorrow morning. I sent my sales guy the TRX ISSUES LIST that @scottn has put together. He said he'll hand it to the techs so they can examine those areas of concern. I'm hoping for a smooth purchase and ride home. I haven't told my family yet, should be exciting to see their reaction!
Awesome. Please let us know if they find anything. It would be good to know that the issues are getting sorted at the factory rather than dealer. Congrats!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com