I got Netflix working in the TRX!

That specific box is also the old style with android 7. Either way they are over priced and slow as hell.
Like my method better but it’s not plug and play.
I took such a garbage pic but that’s a fire tv wired into the radio
59857275-E887-4B9B-9D9C-9DD1A8AA9128.jpeg

That specific box is also the old style with android 7. Either way they are over priced and slow as hell.
I took such a garbage pic but that’s a fire tv wired into the radio View attachment 15311
I've had no issues with it, it was simple plug and play. 5g isn't an issue as it's not widely available for cell service in my area anyways. It was just simple to use. I'm sure they are better options out there, but they may require more work to use them.

Yes, the distraction of watching TV while driving a 700HP 6000 LBS truck is a good idea. :unsure:

There are several of these branded under different labels. Some have more reviews than others, and some run Android 9. I would look for those.

There are a few issues with all of them. The ones that I’ve researched must use your phones internet hotspot, meaning they won’t connect to the in-vehicle WiFi. Most of the videos show that they can be pretty slow with loading apps and video quality isn’t great.

For now, I’m going to stick with an old iPhone that I jailbroke and sideload video apps over CarPlay. Of course this is only to be used while parked…

I took such a garbage pic but that’s a fire tv wired into the radio View attachment 15311
How does the fire tv connect to the radio? Usb?

With uconnect 5, will it be full screen or there a way to have 2 up, such as nav
I have it with UC5 and it is full screen

I have it with UC5 and it is full screen
Thanks. Thnkn of it for roadtrip with kid. Any idea if truck nav will still showup in dash while screen is playing?

Thanks. Thnkn of it for roadtrip with kid. Any idea if truck nav will still showup in dash while screen is playing?
I haven't tested but I would imagine it would. It just takes over the carplay section.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back