Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Trackhawk
Current Ride #2
2014 Z28
Military
USAF - VET
I'm just curios about how old people are buying this beast. I'm 56 and I think maybe I'm older than normal having said that being older may ease the pain of purchasing a 100k truck.
I had a Demon (sold it) & drive a Trackhawk own a vette, Super Snake, 2014 Z28 & various bikes just to name some of my toys as I know I am blessed (great wife).

"I feel the need, the need for speed" Maverick

#0401 - 56

Last edited:
cough cough cough
#799 - 35

I'm just curios about how old people are buying this beast. I'm 56 and I think maybe I'm older than normal having said that being older may ease the pain of purchasing a 100k truck.
I had a Demon (sold it) & drive a Trackhawk own a vette, Super Snake, 2014 Z28 & various bikes just to name some of my toys as I know I am blessed (great wife).

#0401 - 56
Cough Cough..... older than that... 🤣

53, I think, sometimes I forget. :confused:

I actually race cars (GT4 Clubsport) as my primary hobby.

For some reason the older I get the more I enjoy driving fast all kinds of cars in all kinds of environment. I think it may have to do with an understanding that there’s only so many miles left in me this life, so i try to make the most of each one.

cough cough cough
#799 - 3

For some reason the older I get the more I enjoy driving fast all kinds of cars in all kinds of environment. I think it may have to do with an understanding that there’s only so many miles left in me this life, so i try to make the most of each one.
Up until last year I was involved in NASCAR and would take cars out on the track just to feel it but I am more cautious now than I was in my youth although I still love the feeling.

My present to myself for my 40th...I mean assuming it ever comes. What started as a very early present is looking like it may be a late one.

Also Top Gun, my favorite childhood movie!
OK it may be a 40ish birthday present & I was in the Air Force when Top Gun came out (I'm feeling old)

41, paying the balance with cash but planning on trading in my current Ram to ease the blow. Why on earth did you sell the Demon!?!?
I don't drive these things much and someone liked it more than me and she needed not to be put is storage.

I just realized where I recognize your username and avatar from (it had been bothering me), back from 2014/2015 on CorvetteForum.com when the C7 Z06's were coming out. I was serial #00028 over there. Looks like you were #01701! Funny to run into you now over here, too. I'm now serial #4786 over here and clearly late to the party! Cheers 🍻
#4786 - 36

Last edited:

#0401 - 56
So you were in a 4G negative dive with a MIG? Yes ma’am! So how did you get the picture? “ I was inverted“ i’ll be 60 in April sir! I can shotgun a beer, slam back some tequila shots, occasionally a good Cuban cigar, if properly motivated! No Mud too deep, No Hill to Steep. (I think Mavericks MIG was actually a T-38). And as far as this damn TRX!! Never wanted anything so bad in my life!

I'm 46, I think..... Yep. 46. I have to think about it these days before I answer.

I used to be a bit of a speed freak. I bought a ridiculous six figure bass boat last year with a V8 outboard strapped to the transom. My brother races drag boats professionally so I get to play with his toys which usually scratches the itch.

The Maverick quote is one I grew up on and probably influenced me in some way to become a pilot. I've watched the trailer to the second move about 100 times in my living room with the speakers pushed to their limits. We also got a Bonanza last year which is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

I've really enjoyed seeing not only the ages of you guys but also the lists of toys you have. I was out of control last year with a boat, plane and truck purchase but it makes me feel a smidgen better to see many of you get far more carried away with the toys.

I don't remember being on a Corvette forum but I do own a LE 2014 Corvette and being an old Trekkie 1701 sounds right but I'm old and don't have the memory I once did. The T-Rex avatar is just something from the web and hav't changed yet.
Sorry for the confusion @Don, my comment was directed at @soulsea

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back