Current Ride
RAM TRX Billet Silver
I literally tried every combination:

RAM TRX
TRX
TRX RAM

But the winner winner chicken dinner is 🥁

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 9.30.36 AM.png

Online. I believe You have to request a PIN # from them first.

thank you for the infos.so I just requested the pin and it should arrive 7 to 10 business days.my question to you is: do I apply for the personalized plates the same day I go register it or b4?if b4 how long? tank you in advance.

thank you for the infos.so I just requested the pin and it should arrive 7 to 10 business days.my question to you is: do I apply for the personalized plates the same day I go register it or b4?if b4 how long? tank you in advance.

If I’m not mistaken you need a vehicle for the plate to be ordered/ registered in NJ. From my Understanding you need to register the truck when you buy it then when your plates are issued you can order the custom plates from the website, NJ wants to get you coming and going lol. Custom plates in Nj can be transferred to any vehicle regardless of it’s a sedan or a big truck, regular plates can not.

If I’m not mistaken you need a vehicle for the plate to be ordered/ registered in NJ. From my Understanding you need to register the truck when you buy it then when your plates are issued you can order the custom plates from the website, NJ wants to get you coming and going lol. Custom plates in Nj can be transferred to any vehicle regardless of it’s a sedan or a big truck, regular plates can not.
thank you kindly

Can you do online in NJ to see if plates are available or did you have to go to dmv?
I did mine online. But you have to put in a request for them to mail your personal ID number. It’s such an inconvenience.

Once you get your personal pin then you can do it through the DMV website. Cost is $50 and takes 6-8 to take delivery -_-

It’s 2021…. it should be immediate through email but unfortunately it’s not. They need to update their processes.

TRXTASY

Someone snap it up.. I outgrew personalized plates in my early 20's

Being an ex-Nevadan... Hopefully someone grabbed 702-REX :p

I did mine online. But you have to put in a request for them to mail your personal ID number. It’s such an inconvenience.

Once you get your personal pin then you can do it through the DMV website. Cost is $50 and takes 6-8 to take delivery -_-

It’s 2021…. it should be immediate through email but unfortunately it’s not. They need to update their processes.
Thanks. I sent in the request yesterday. They don’t make anything easy.

Thanks. I sent in the request yesterday. They don’t make anything easy.
Definitely not! NJ is still stuck with draconian methods..... like the medieval times!

I’m going to order the plate for my wife’s car while I wait for the truck to arrive 🤣

I love TREX. We used it for our back deck. 😜

TRXTASY

Someone snap it up.. I outgrew personalized plates in my early 20's

Being an ex-Nevadan... Hopefully someone grabbed 702-REX :p
Not gonna lie… I kinda dig this one 🤣 They are so prominent here in Texas that the custom plate route is difficult. I almost got BMF RAM but was rejected by my state comptroller 🤷‍♂️. Anything Trx is taken, anything 702 is taken, rptretr and any variation. I had settled on fastram but may be rethinking that one 🤣

Back