I AM LIVID

krazyk86cu

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor SuperCrew
I got up at 6 in the morning and drove 2 hours to Keffer RAM in Charlotte, NC after being lied to by a sales rep on the phone about the price of this truck. I confirmed with Chesley Holston last night that TRX 902665 was on site, for sale, at $90,XXX. I explained to her that I would be driving 2 hours in the morning to get there and buy it first thing when they opened.

I got there and signed the credit app and she disappeared for a while and came back with a sheet. She said they wanted to hold of running my credit until agreeing on a price (as I was getting a notification from Mint and Chase that a credit inquiry had been made.)

She laid down the sheet with a $20,000 ADM and I lost it. I am a very polite and respectful person as I work in retail and understand how awful people can be. Well, that went right out the window. I told them I drove there to pay the advertised price plus their obnoxiously marked up ceramic coating of $4,XXX, which was not mentioned anywhere.

I went back in forth with a sales manager, Dalton Tassinari, to attempt to negotiate the asinine ADM that I was lied about and got no further than 10k. I demanded to talk to whoever he was talking to and spoke to Julius Tindell, another sales manager who essentially blamed Chesley for the whole thing.

Obviously it’s not all of her fault. They know exactly what they are doing. Bating people in with a false price and hoping they either pay it or buy something else. I am so angry and will never purchase ANYTHING from them or their auto group. Not that they care. I’m sure I’m just another “Karen” to them, but at least I’m not a crook. I’ll absolutely be contacting Stellantis, whether they care or not. Had to ask Dalton multiple times for his card. He was clearly hoping I’d forget it.

If any of them are on here, thanks for ruining one of my few days off. I hope nobody buys that truck from you.

edit: I forgot to add, they did give $40 for gas. Gee, thanks.

EC8B5607-B19D-464F-9AEA-B623486FDDA1.png
6E7E8778-BB6E-42D3-9545-E996D6F6DDD1.png
2CEF3395-DD90-4BC6-B2DF-0FC599DEAEB0.jpeg
A7EB196A-59E5-46C5-847F-59B68EE3E572.jpeg
729D50AB-C101-4BB9-8D71-D4076EFEF03C.jpeg
9CC1DEC3-1162-4607-926D-E767F580BC7F.jpeg

Last edited:
What a waste of time. I would have blown my top too.

I bought a Cherokee from there about 20 years ago. They over charged me for it (right after the historical snow storm) but really tried to screw me on my trade!! I went back the next day and took the trade out of the equation and sold it myself.

I got up at 6 in the morning and drove 2 hours to Keffer RAM in Charlotte, NC after being lied to buy a sales rep on the phone about the price of this truck. I confirmed with Chesley Holston last night that TRX 902665 was on site, for sale, at $90,XXX. I explained to her that I would be driving 2 hours in the morning to get there and buy it first thing when they opened.

I got there and signed the credit app and she disappeared for a while and came back with a sheet. She said they wanted to hold of running my credit until agreeing on a price (as I was getting a notification from Mint and Chase that a credit inquiry had been made.)

She laid down the sheet with a $20,000 ADM and I lost it. I am a very polite and respectful person as I work in retail and understand how awful people can be. Well, that went right out the window. I told them I drove there to pay the advertised price plus their obnoxiously marked up ceramic coating of $4,XXX, which was not mentioned anywhere.

I went back in forth with a sales manager, Dalton Tassinari, to attempt to negotiate the asinine ADM that I was lied about and got no further than 10k. I demanded to talk to whoever he was talking to and spoke to Julius Tindell, another sales manager who essentially blamed Chesley for the whole thing.

Obviously it’s not all of her fault. They know exactly what they are doing. Bating people in with a false price and hoping they either pay it or buy something else. I am so angry and will never purchase ANYTHING from them or their auto group. Not that they care. I’m sure I’m just another “Karen” to them, but at least I’m not a crook. I’ll absolutely be contacting Stellantis, whether they care or not. Had to ask Dalton multiple times for his card. He was clearly hoping I’d forget it.

If any of them are on here, thanks for ruining one of my few days off. I hope nobody buys that truck from you.View attachment 4615View attachment 4616View attachment 4617View attachment 4618View attachment 4619View attachment 4620
😡

Wow, I can't believe you were treated like that 😟. I wonder if @RamCares can help out at all in these situations?

Sad to say buy that's exactly why the Tesla sales model is working so well.. "Add to cart, pick color, wheels, etc, etc" and check out. I had a similar situation with trying to buy a C8 last year and walked away.

Dealers are all independent business and RAM or the parent company can not do and will not get involved in sales issues. Your options are limited and the best one to just not do business with them.

Dealers are all independent business and RAM or the parent company can not do and will not get involved in sales issues. Your options are limited and the best one to just not do business with them.
I don’t expect Stellantis to do anything. I just want them to know poorly that dealership does business. Whether they care or not.

Sorry to hear this! I'm sure the bad review will change their tone or maybe not. @RamCares another prime example why dealer stock orders SHOULD have never gotten priority til customers' orders were all filled.

I got up at 6 in the morning and drove 2 hours to Keffer RAM in Charlotte, NC after being lied to by a sales rep on the phone about the price of this truck. I confirmed with Chesley Holston last night that TRX 902665 was on site, for sale, at $90,XXX. I explained to her that I would be driving 2 hours in the morning to get there and buy it first thing when they opened.

If any of them are on here, thanks for ruining one of my few days off. I hope nobody buys that truck from you.View attachment 4615View attachment 4616View attachment 4617View attachment 4618View attachment 4619View attachment 4620
I can’t tell you how much I hate those turd bags selling at ADM. we should be tracking all of the turd bags so no one gives them business every. Morally bankrupt dealerships will rip you off every chance they get and they are going to rip you off every time you need service or parts. I think people should stop buying anything from morally bankrupt dealership to include other vehicles, not just the TRX. If enough people get together and do that they would stop selling at ADM. Unfortunately even if they stopped selling with ADM they would still be ripping you off somewhere else. Ether your morally bankrupt or not. There is no grey area they. Thanks for giving us the heads up on another turd bag dealership.

This is one reason the track hawk wound up sitting on lots and had to sell well under MSRP. These dealers try to gouge people then they don't sell because nobody will pay that ADM, Then when the stock catches up with demand they already burned everyone so nobody will come back. I hope these crooks get stuck with the truck and have to sell at under MSRP

If any of them are on here, thanks for ruining one of my few days off. I hope nobody buys that truck from you.

Wow sorry to hear that.

You should have just requested a purchase order and put a deposit down over the phone and via email with the price locked in and in writing. Really no need to even go into a dealership nowadays and if they require you to "come in" just move on.

Time is money (spoken as someone who bills by the hour). I'd be livid as well.

Right on and spread the word so as many as possible are informed before they consider doing business with them.

I don’t expect Stellantis to do anything. I just want them to know poorly that dealership does business. Whether they care or not.
Thats why I hate NC dealers. Happen to me a few times and I basically only buy out of state. Local dealer got a base TRX marked 20k above stick with only the tow package on it

This is one reason the track hawk wound up sitting on lots and had to sell well under MSRP. These dealers try to gouge people then they don't sell because nobody will pay that ADM, Then when the stock catches up with demand they already burned everyone so nobody will come back. I hope these crooks get stuck with the truck and have to sell at under MSRP
Same goes with the Gladiator. Remember the price gouging for those when they were first released? Dealer had a new one for $65K...Huh??And now, Jeep cannot give them away. A sales flop. About 45 brand new Gladiators sitting at my local dealership collecting dust or in this case, snow. If the TRX saturate the new truck like they are doing with the Hellcat Charger and Challengers in 1-2 years, expect huge discounts on the TRX. Just pray gas doesn't go up over $4/ gallon like it did in August 2008. They could not give Hummers away back then.

Back