I am a founding member and finally ordered.

Alienhead

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Granite level 1
Hi everyone! As a founding member you would think I was one of the first to pull the trigger on one of these machines. Especially since I am also an employee at a CDJR dealership in what is known as truck country. Instead I watched with a little jealousy as various TRX's came and went. But no more! I ordered my level 1 Granite TRX with tow package and steps last week. I am now waiting for my VON.

Hi everyone! As a founding member you would think I was one of the first to pull the trigger on one of these machines. Especially since I am also an employee at a CDJR dealership in what is known as truck country. Instead I watched with a little jealousy as various TRX's came and went. But no more! I ordered my level 1 Granite TRX with tow package and steps last week. I am now waiting for my VON.
What part of Idaho are you in?

Congratulations.

Congrats and hopefully a quick turnaround for your build! Cheers.

Welcome to Sleeper City the town of Granite! Level one to the Dunes!

Is Peterson Dodge doing markups on the price or are they at msrp?

I waited a while too. All good things in time. Congrats!!

AWESOME! CONGRATS!

Sadly I am still waiting for D1 status. :(

Congrats!

Back