Hydro-Blue RAM TRX Photo Thread

I pulled the black off and I'm not sure what I think.

Attachments

• 20221009_133242.jpg
    20221009_133242.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 137
I pulled the black off and I'm not sure what I think.
I like the decal on there, personally. You buying something custom, or leaving it off?

I like the decal on there, personally. You buying something custom, or leaving it off?
Leaving off for now. I want to do something with the hood vents I'm just not sure yet. I'm go na hydrodip them I'm just not sure if I should do the blue carbon on just something odd like white or red carbon.

It is the BEST COLOR!!!! LOL

Seriously, when people comment on my truck the very next sentence is "I love the color".
Very true. Every detail of the truck pops, looks good clean, dirty, in the dark or under the sun.
I don't like it so much on the Rebel, but the TRX pulls it off looking really nice

Very true. Every detail of the truck pops, looks good clean, dirty, in the dark or under the sun.
I don't like it so much on the Rebel, but the TRX pulls it off looking really nice
100% agree with you on all your points. Before I saw one in the wild I saw it on the Rebel first. I was disappointed and started second-guessing my choice. Then about a month later I saw a blue TRX at my local Lowes and said "F Yeah" I made the right choice.

I think the TRX adds enough black for the blue to look subtle and really pop. For example, I owned a Jeep JKU in Hydro Blue. Had a black top and black wheels. Looked amazing. Just like the TRX: black two tone paint, black wheels, black fenders, black hood decals...looks a lot better than a solid blue color-matched truck.

Posting a pic from another thread.
Found my truck parked next to another member of this forum on Long Island, NY
Blue is the coolest TRX color!!!!
View attachment 53969
I just ordered my Hydro Blue, and this pic is making me regret not getting the hood decal.

What’s the go to place for aftermarket OEM like graphics?

Went with Billet Wheels , Black wheels are nice but !

Attachments

• IMG_5244.jpeg
    IMG_5244.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5247.jpeg
    IMG_5247.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 176
I just ordered my Hydro Blue, and this pic is making me regret not getting the hood decal.

What’s the go to place for aftermarket OEM like graphics?
Go to Underground Graphics.
I got my decals there. Same quality as OEM, installed them myself, very easy

Back