Hydro-Blue RAM TRX Photo Thread

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
Let's see those Hydro-Blue RAM 1500 TRX Trucks!

hydro-blue-ram-trx.jpg

TFL truck is reporting that Hydro Blue is delayed until next year

I don’t think that is anything but a rumor .... haven’t seen any evidence that this is a true statement.

Yeah I was looking just like when people were saying red was delayed and didn't find anything

I don’t think that is anything but a rumor .... haven’t seen any evidence that this is a true statement.
I am hoping it is a rumor I ordered mine as soon as orders opened, I have had a red truck, granite jeep, and black Ram in the past, I really liked the black for a day or two after it was washed but promised myself I would never have black again.

I have a bass boat that exact color so I almost went with the two tone hydro blue to match the boat. My wife swayed me over to the black as my last few trucks have been black and you know what they say about going black......

It quickly becomes your fav! ;)

Well that will be a little disappointing if true. But I admit I take everything,.... everything that I hear or read on the internet with a large container of salt. I’m still happy I chose the Blue. Blue is a nice peaceful color for a nice peaceful T Rex!
ha!

Well that will be a little disappointing if true. But I admit I take everything,.... everything that I hear or read on the internet with a large container of salt. I’m still happy I chose the Blue. Blue is a nice peaceful color for a nice peaceful T Rex!
ha!
Yeah i don’t think that is true at all. I ordered the Granite but the Blue is really quite nice.

Color looks better in the wild than I anticipated. I still don't care for the 2-tone paint or the wheels.....but we all know what opinions are like.

I went with the black wheels which I like ok, but I agree on the two tone and wish that was not mandatory haha. Power Wagons have the same problem.

Yeah I'm to get mine wrapped to get rid of that 2 tone stripe. Watch for like 2022 they offer no two tone and more colors ?‍♂️

Yeah I'm to get mine wrapped to get rid of that 2 tone stripe. Watch for like 2022 they offer no two tone and more colors ?‍♂️
I would bet the farm on that scenario. No two-tone and at least 4 more colors.

I was playing around in photoshop with hellraisin, Go Mango, and Destroyer Grey. They looked awesome

If wrapping to get rid of the two tone, do you have to do the whole truck? Or just the black part?

If wrapping to get rid of the two tone, do you have to do the whole truck? Or just the black part?
I was looking at this. Or could go the the traditional vinyl route and get a shop to color match the truck and just wrap the black parts.

Color looks better in the wild than I anticipated. I still don't care for the 2-tone paint or the wheels.....but we all know what opinions are like.

Agreed... powder coat that wheel ring and drop the back 2" and it will look better

Back