Hydro-Blue RAM TRX Photo Thread

Screenshot_A copy.jpg

Drone POV

Black painted front rock guard, Black lug nuts, Blue tow hooks, Blue RAM emblem, and Blue brake calipers. Paint protection and 5 coats of ceramic.

Took it back to the dealer, they took pictures to send to their regional rep. We believe the trucks should come this way - tow hooks, emblem, and calipers should be truck color, and the silly silver rock guard absolutely should be black.does the letters pop off of the grill or is it one piece and you tapped the the black off to paint the letters

I'm a 2 month owner and I love Hydro Blue.

Attachments

• 20230317_201456.jpg
    20230317_201456.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 41
Just traded a 21 hydro for a 23 hydro
Any significant differences of note? I’ve thought of doing the same. When I did the build, the exact same options totaled 18k more for MSRP then my MSRP two years ago. Trying justify in my head. What pushed you over?

Ive thought of trading my 21 on a 23 as well.
But again I only have 13k miles and the truck has been flawless. Figured why bother I've spent a good amount on mods it's a collectible at this point anyways. 21' the year the original beast came out

Any significant differences of note? I’ve thought of doing the same. When I did the build, the exact same options totaled 18k more for MSRP then my MSRP two years ago. Trying justify in my head. What pushed you over?
I traded a 21 for a 23 for a specific reason, I wanted the Havoc edition otherwise I would have kept my 21 Hydro Blue.

21 has Uconnect4 and no tailgate handle LED light.
22 added the Uconnect 5 and tailgate handle LED

22 started to remove the middle light in the rear doors, but this could be fixed.

The only real difference with 23 is the digital dash gauges. Other differences with a 23 were more of removing things that were on the previous models. In that I would say previous years are better unless that digital dash is the most important thing. 4 more ambient LEDs removed, color stitching removed, color wrapped handles removed. Holes for sway bar removed (but hellwig has new mount to solve this easily so not really a negative) I also believe the carbon fiber pattern in the 23 is different than 21...

Ive thought of trading my 21 on a 23 as well.
But again I only have 13k miles and the truck has been flawless. Figured why bother I've spent a good amount on mods it's a collectible at this point anyways. 21' the year the original beast came out
Your truck looks amazing. Yes most of the work can be moved to a 23 as everything is the same. That is what I did. As my previous post mentioned I would have never traded out my 21 Hydro for a 23 Hydro.

I traded a 21 for a 23 for a specific reason, I wanted the Havoc edition otherwise I would have kept my 21 Hydro Blue.

21 has Uconnect4 and no tailgate handle LED light.
22 added the Uconnect 5 and tailgate handle LED

22 started to remove the middle light in the rear doors, but this could be fixed.

The only real difference with 23 is the digital dash gauges. Other differences with a 23 were more of removing things that were on the previous models. In that I would say previous years are better unless that digital dash is the most important thing. 4 more ambient LEDs removed, color stitching removed, color wrapped handles removed. Holes for sway bar removed (but hellwig has new mount to solve this easily so not really a negative) I also believe the carbon fiber pattern in the 23 is different than 21...
Wow I didn't know of these differences.
Where did you get the Havoc from?
I saw one in person and loved it... jealous

Wow I didn't know of these differences.
Where did you get the Havoc from?
I saw one in person and loved it... jealous

I went up to MA and got it for sticker price. I had made so many calls. I even ended up finding a dealership in PA and NC that would do sticker too.

There are some small changes, most would not notice. I had my 21 side by side to compare and was very familiar with it the truck. Oh I even forgot to mention all the black handles and tailgate handle for all 23 models. I was not a fan. I loved the paint match. I got all new handles and painted yellow. I took the black ones off. I think they would look better on trucks that have that black 2 tone.

Yes the payment is a lot higher. I attached both of my window stickers so you can see the difference. The only difference in options on the 23 is I got the Mopar running boards due to a recent health issue to make it easier to get it. My 21 had the Mopar rock rails and I loved the look but they are a pain to live with for me. What pushed me over for a new truck was the running boards, new gauges, the light up tailgate handle, the updated springs on the drivers side and the drive shaft issue. Im glad I made the change even this pretty much the same truck

Attachments

• 2023 RAM TRX Window Sticker.pdf
    92 KB · Views: 19
  • WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
I went up to MA and got it for sticker price. I had made so many calls. I even ended up finding a dealership in PA and NC that would do sticker too.

There are some small changes, most would not notice. I had my 21 side by side to compare and was very familiar with it the truck. Oh I even forgot to mention all the black handles and tailgate handle for all 23 models. I was not a fan. I loved the paint match. I got all new handles and painted yellow. I took the black ones off. I think they would look better on trucks that have that black 2 tone.
I never understood the black handles or the mismatched front handle stitching. Paint matched door/tailgate handles looks so much cleaner and better as you said. Especially yellow, black would stick out too much.

The Havoc is indeed very cool, I think the only truck I would consider jumping to.
Back early 2000s I had the Rumble Bee 1500 and loved that color.

I never understood the black handles or the mismatched front handle stitching. Paint matched door/tailgate handles looks so much cleaner and better as you said. Especially yellow, black would stick out too much.

The Havoc is indeed very cool, I think the only truck I would consider jumping to.
Back early 2000s I had the Rumble Bee 1500 and loved that color.
HAHA wow that is too funny, I have a 2004 Yellow Rumble Bee. That is what I replaced for the TRX

Still have my 04 Rumble Bee . 80k miles runs great. bought it new # 1399

IMG_4427.jpeg

IMG_4428.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back